Den bästa filmrepliken någonsin?

Medlem

Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

Forrest Gump:D

Medlem

My name is Bond, James Bond
Shaken, not stirred

signatur

Just when I thought I was out... the pc pull me back in.

Medlem

"Who are you?"

"Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. "

Älskar dom smarta dialogerna i V for Vendetta

Medlem

"Shut the fuck up Donny"
- The Big Lebowski

Medlem

"Mr Anderson" - Agent Smith i The Matrix

Medlem

Thats correct IceMan, i`m dangerus.

signatur

R.I.P The_maxx

Medlem
Skrivet av görmen:

He he... den är ju guld !

signatur

CM Cosmos II MB: ASUS Rampage IV LGA 2011# i7 3930K Corsair 32GB DDR3 1600 GPU 2 x ASUS GTX690 # Aguero 5 Pro # PSU-CM 1300W# 3 x 256 Gb OCZ V 4

Medlem

"T-RÖD - För dig som har tänk klart!"
"Blanda inte in mig i vårt förhållande"

- Har du en treo??
- Sjuksköterskor har vita dräkter, jag delar ut sprit!

Yrrol FTW

Medlem

Klassiker från National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation:

- Hey, Clark. Where are you going to put a tree that big?
- Bend over and I’ll show you.

signatur

In war, truth is the first casualty

Inaktiv

En ganska härlig replik från The Condemned:

Ian Breckel: What were you doing in El Salvador?
Jack Conrad: Working on my tan.
Ian Breckel: Why did you blow the building up?
Jack Conrad: It was blocking my sun.

signatur

[i]I have a Rendezvous with death, and i shall not fail that rendezvous.[i]

Medlem

Austin Powers in Goldmember

"You may be a cunning linguist but I am the master-debater!"
Poäng till den som hittar det dolda sexskämtet

Medlem

I did Kommer att komma ett bidrag med nästa redigering , don't worry.

signatur

Programmer: an organism that turns coffein into software. Trollar och Trixar Bloggen

Medlem

"They were gonna make me a major for this, and I wasn't even in their fuckin' army anymore." - Willard

"Now yous can't leave" - Sonny

"Shaddap" - James Cagney / White Heat

"To me, being a gangster was better than being President of the United States." - Henry

"I'm an attorney for the Corleone family. These men are private detectives hired to protect Vito Corleone. They are licensed to carry firearms. If you interfere you'll have to appear before a judge in the morning and show cause." - Tom Hagen

"All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me." - Travis

signatur

"Publiken undanbedes från att kasta in bilder på knasiga katter, som kan distrahera spelarna."
- noaxark

Medlem

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. Can he swing from a web? No he *can’t*, cause he’s a *pig*. Look out! He is the *Spider-Pig*! Grisen är det bästa från hela filmen.

signatur

Just when I thought I was out... the pc pull me back in.

Medlem

någonting från Garth Merenghis Darkplace

Medlem

"Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Medlem
Skrivet av Xphome:

"Mr Anderson" - Agent Smith i The Matrix

"Mr Andersson, welcome back. We´ve missed you. You´ve like what I`ve done to the place?"
-Smith i The Matrix: Revolutions:up:

signatur

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger." Jokern

Medlem
Skrivet av bigsweede:
Skrivet av görmen:

He he... den är ju guld !

Precis8)

signatur

You can't win the game...

Medlem

Space balls

Datorröst:
-Thank you for pressing the self destruction button

signatur

Jag tröttnade på min gamla signatur, men kom inte på något vitsigt att skriva som inte kändes fånigt, så det blev den här harangen i stället.

Medlem

V for Vendetta; V's introduktions tal till Evey

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?

Totalrockar!

här är ett YouTube klipp med ovanstående scen, helt klart bättre att se den en att läsa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OB6EsUP4tU

Medlem
Skrivet av Fille game lover:

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. Can he swing from a web? No he *can?t*, cause he?s a *pig*. Look out! He is the *Spider-Pig*! Grisen är det bästa från hela filmen.

Besta med den scenen er hur homer som vanlgit, totalt dissar att det er marge som far stada upp efter alla hans forbannade pahitt, haha han er sa wasted ibland

signatur

P.L.U.R

Medlem

"say hello to my little friend"

signatur

B lup

Medlem

"Eat my shorts!"

Inaktiv

"Vem är du?"
"Jag är döden"

om ni inte sett den så har ni världshistoriens bästa scen här:
njut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvRFJFUnRE&feature=related

Medlem

"Game over man! Game over!" - Aliens

"This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!" - The Big Lebowski

signatur

I hear voices in my head. They come to me.
They understand. They talk to me.

Medlem

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...
Rocco: fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Underbara Boondock Saints!

Medlem

There Is No Need To Fear.....
Underwear is here! : Underdog

signatur

You can't win the game...

Medlem

"An excuse is like an ass, everybody has one..."

signatur

Informationsbrev, jasså det är så det kallas nu. Jag antar att de vill informera om vilket konto man ska betala in skadeståndssumman till.

Medlem

"Say hello to my little friend" självklart!

Medlem

"I know now why you cry...But it is something i can never do"

signatur

"AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER."

Skriv svar