BC2 inget Battlefield

Medlem

jag vill döda all som spelar medics.....

signatur

OMGWTFBBQHAXXXXXXXXX

Medlem

Idag kom det en ny patch så vi får väll se vilken nytta den gör så att säga.

signatur

I got a Goldenshower.

Medlem

En av mina kompisar, iBlessed, postade det här på vårt forum. Översätta får ni göra själv, men det kanske kan hjälpa er med hitboxbekymmer:

UPDATE - BFBC2 tweeks!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=erZPhcwkSw0

Are you tired of shooting people in Bad Company 2 but they don't take any damage? So was I. One poster on Gamefaqs (spank_thru101) posted a possible solution to the problem so I decided to test it out. Upon further investigation, this was also something you could edit in previous battlefield games.

This only has a really noticable effect if you have a faster internet connection and regularily see below 100 server pings in the list.

Basically, add these two lines;

SettingsManager.floatSet GSDefaultLatencyCompensation 0.0450000
SettingsManager.U32Set GSInterpolationTime 45

to your gamesettings.ini and settings.ini file in the BFBC2 folder.
In gamesettings.ini, add them between the lines;

IntroPlayed=1
[GstPersistence]

In settings.ini, just add it to the end of the list. Save both files.

BEFORE YOU TRY THIS, change the value to your general server ping. For me, when I refresh the list, most servers are 31-45 ping. So, I change the values to .045 and 45 for 45 ping.

Say most of your servers are 73 ping, you'll want to change the values at the end of the previously stated changes to .073 and 73 respectively.

EDIT: Setting it slightly below the server ping makes the hitboxes even more accurate. Setting it much lower makes them in front of the target. Experiment with it however you want.

Apparently the battlefield series tries to compensate for an average of 100ms ping by default and so the hitboxes appear to "lag behind" the actual player model you're seeing in game. This fix changes it so that the models are where the hitboxes actually are by adjusting to your average ping instead.

The reason I had captions for serverlist ping and in-game ping value is because I tried with both options. You can see that the serverlist ping was the right one to choose for the value edit and caused the hitboxes to be entirely more accurate, while the in-game value arguably made them even worse.

Ideally you want the value you change it to the match the server ping of whatever server you're joining. That's why I said take an average if you play across multiple servers of varied pings

Guess this could be of some help to people

Medlem

Funkade inte för mig iaf.

Att det ska vara så svårt för DICE att fixa denna j*vla hitreg.

Samma visa varje gång med BF spel -_-

Älskar när man får in 2 headshots på en snubbe som sen vänder sig om med sin granatkastare och BOOOOM.....

Medlem

Men om det är så med alla BF spel så kanske BC2 ÄR ett BF spel i alla fall?

Medlem

Spelet heter trots allt "Battlefield" bad company 2 så det var det jag menade

Medlem

Skönt att de inte har med flygplan i alla fall. Sjukt tråkigt med flygplan om man gillar markstrider.

signatur

Att spela elektroniska spel är inte en mänsklig rättighet.

Medlem
Skrivet av MMLazarus:

En av mina kompisar, iBlessed, postade det här på vårt forum. Översätta får ni göra själv, men det kanske kan hjälpa er med hitboxbekymmer:

UPDATE - BFBC2 tweeks!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=erZPhcwkSw0

Are you tired of shooting people in Bad Company 2 but they don't take any damage? So was I. One poster on Gamefaqs (spank_thru101) posted a possible solution to the problem so I decided to test it out. Upon further investigation, this was also something you could edit in previous battlefield games.

This only has a really noticable effect if you have a faster internet connection and regularily see below 100 server pings in the list.

Basically, add these two lines;

SettingsManager.floatSet GSDefaultLatencyCompensation 0.0450000
SettingsManager.U32Set GSInterpolationTime 45

to your gamesettings.ini and settings.ini file in the BFBC2 folder.
In gamesettings.ini, add them between the lines;

IntroPlayed=1
[GstPersistence]

In settings.ini, just add it to the end of the list. Save both files.

BEFORE YOU TRY THIS, change the value to your general server ping. For me, when I refresh the list, most servers are 31-45 ping. So, I change the values to .045 and 45 for 45 ping.

Say most of your servers are 73 ping, you'll want to change the values at the end of the previously stated changes to .073 and 73 respectively.

EDIT: Setting it slightly below the server ping makes the hitboxes even more accurate. Setting it much lower makes them in front of the target. Experiment with it however you want.

Apparently the battlefield series tries to compensate for an average of 100ms ping by default and so the hitboxes appear to "lag behind" the actual player model you're seeing in game. This fix changes it so that the models are where the hitboxes actually are by adjusting to your average ping instead.

The reason I had captions for serverlist ping and in-game ping value is because I tried with both options. You can see that the serverlist ping was the right one to choose for the value edit and caused the hitboxes to be entirely more accurate, while the in-game value arguably made them even worse.

Ideally you want the value you change it to the match the server ping of whatever server you're joining. That's why I said take an average if you play across multiple servers of varied pings

Guess this could be of some help to people

Testade och det verkar fungera iaf!

signatur

I got a Goldenshower.

Medlem

Det var ju bra! De 45 är bara ett exempel, sätt den till medelvärdet på de servrar du kör på. Min står på 145, men jag kör på en server i Chicago hela tiden.
Spelar du på en server som har 16 i ping hela tiden så skriv 16 på de två platser.

Medlem
Skrivet av MMLazarus:

Det var ju bra! De 45 är bara ett exempel, sätt den till medelvärdet på de servrar du kör på. Min står på 145, men jag kör på en server i Chicago hela tiden.
Spelar du på en server som har 16 i ping hela tiden så skriv 16 på de två platser.

Kör på Battlefield Gotland servrarna och där har jag alltid mellan 30-40 i ping så jag kanske borde ändra värdet till 35 istället då.

signatur

I got a Goldenshower.

Skriv svar