Survey participants needed.

Medlem
Survey participants needed.

Hi!

My name is Sami a Swedish student of innovation managment. I am in the process of finishing my second year of studies where I have currently been given a task in project management to learn the processes involved in realizing an actual project of my choosing.

Since I love PC gaming and have been for nearly two decades it sort of comes natural for me to focus my project in this context. I would like to begin by apologizing, since English is not my native tongue I hope I can make myself clear enough and not aggrevate you to much with my faulty spelling and grammer.

So what I want from you as a fellow gamer is that you would spare some of your time and help me out. You can do this best by expressing your thoughts and feelings about the subject at hand in the survey. You can find the link below. The survey is essentially about, what makes a game great. Their are four questions in which you are allowed to elaborate your anwer and it is ofcourse anonoumous. Thank you very much!

/Sami

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFzCY-JNAALYjgU2d3D...

Thank you Benni for making me aware of the faulty link, it should be the proper one now:).

Medlem
Citat:

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the file existed.

Skriv svar