Firefly säsong 2, skriva upp sig grej.

Medlem
Firefly säsong 2, skriva upp sig grej.

Vet inte riktigt vilka som är bakom denna sida, men det verkar lite som att det är orginal skaparna.
I alla fall, om det finns en liten chans att Firefly kommer tillbaka så tycker jag det är värt att offra några sekunder av sitt liv för att fylla i "blanketten"

http://www.fireflyseason2.com/Index.asp

Medlem

Orginalskaparna? hah, nej, det är bara browncoats, Joss är upptagen med Wonder woman.

Citat:

Who we are:
We are an independent production company and core group of Browncoats. We are not affiliated with 20th Century Fox or Universal Pictures.

We are currently pursuing the rights to continue the series from Fox and make it available to the fans, either directly or via another broadcaster.

The optional information collected at this site is simply used to determine where and how the series should be marketed to consumers. (that's you!)

This site is NOT a solicitation for funds. If anyone claiming to represent this site, or any other site for that matter, asks you for money or sensitive personal information, you should report it immediately.

Men visst skriver man på, utan tvekan...

Edit: Joss Whedon fyllde år den 23, han är nu 29 år gammal.

Medlem
Skrivet av Crenshaw:

Orginalskaparna? hah, nej, det är bara browncoats, Joss är upptagen med Wonder woman.

Citat:

Who we are:
We are an independent production company and core group of Browncoats. We are not affiliated with 20th Century Fox or Universal Pictures.

We are currently pursuing the rights to continue the series from Fox and make it available to the fans, either directly or via another broadcaster.

The optional information collected at this site is simply used to determine where and how the series should be marketed to consumers. (that's you!)

This site is NOT a solicitation for funds. If anyone claiming to represent this site, or any other site for that matter, asks you for money or sensitive personal information, you should report it immediately.

Men visst skriver man på, utan tvekan...

Edit: Joss Whedon fyllde år den 23, han är nu 29 år gammal.

Vad menas med browncoats då? Förutom dom som finns i serien då alltså.

Medlem

Browncoats är fans av "the verse". Rätt fanatiska, nästan som en sekt.

Skriv svar