Mail från Ryssland igen!

Frilansare
Mail från Ryssland igen!

Dagarna blir verkligen ljusare när man får brev från ryska sassy ladies. Ni som följt min Not A Blogg (tack GRRM) vet att jag haft en hel del sköna kvinnor i mitt liv, tyvärr mest på mailavstånd.
Nåväl, jag delar här med mig av det senaste, från sköna Elena! (stycken av extra märkvärdighet fetade)

Hi,

My name is Elena, I have 32 year and I writing you from Russia. I employment in municipal library and I permitted to use computer afterward work when possible. Our postiion is very difficulty and I decided to send you this desperately letter.

I having daughter Angelina - she is 8 years, her father abandoned us and we inhabit with my mother.

As consequence of deep financial crisis recently my mother lost job (market where she was worked was closed) and our situation became horrible.

Prices for gas and electricity are very expensive in our town and we unable use it to heat our home any more.

The wintertime arriving and weather is very cold here already. We are distressed and we do not know what to do.

Only possible direction for us to heating our home is to use transportable wood burning oven which supply with heat with burning wood (fire). We have many wood in our administrative district and this oven will heat our domicile completely all winter with minimal charge.

We urgently in need of this oven, but we cannot purchase it in our local shop because it monetary value 8108 rubles (equival. of 191 EUR) and we can not collect so big amount.

If you own any old transferable wood-firing oven and if you terminated to use it, we will be very happiness if you could donate it for us and organize ship this oven to our house (175 km from Russian capital). This ovens usually different and weight about 100kg.

I wait for your answer.

Elena and my family.
Russia

#blogg

Skägg.
10 Chambers
Mail från Ryssland igen!

Domicile, är det han Fritzl utövade?

signatur
Medlem

Ja du, kärlekstinna är de verkligen.

Skriv svar