Nyhet: Max Payne 3 har förändrats!

Medlem

I nästa Game informer kommer info om Max Payne 3 finnas och redan nu kan vi få en glimt i och med denna framsida. ganska chockerande då vi är vana vid en svarthårig man. Ser ut som John McClane i Die Hard 4.

Citat: He?s been out of commission for a while, but did you really think Max Payne was done for good? Not if he has anything to say about it. Game Informer has the world-exclusive on Rockstar?s return to the grittiest cop on the streets with Max Payne 3. Our 10-page cover story will give you the scoop on what has happened to Payne over the last 10 years and why he?s back to a life of blood and violence. We?ve also got a great, in-depth look at Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time from Insomniac. This, plus the latest previews, reviews and even a look into building the perfect RPG. So check your mailboxes and be sure to get all of the extras in Game Informer Unlimited, going live on the 15th.

Inspiration?

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Vad i h*lvette har de gjort med Max? :'(

Medlem

Han ser typ ut som en lite äldre Sam Fisher. Men tycker det är rätt smart att dom gör så här, En äldre Max Payne som går lös på skurkar.. Då betyder det Dubble teh violence

Skriv svar