Nyhet: Killzone 2 får mastig uppdatering!

Medlem

Imorgon kommer Killzone 2 uppdateras till 1.27 och denna gång är det en hel del efterlängtade tweaks som erbjuds. Den största nyheten är väl party system vilket är tacksamt! Nedan är en intervju om uppdateringen, Enjoy!

Citat:
First of all, Eric, can you run us through the highlights of Patch 1.27?
Sure! Most importantly, we?ve added functionality to make the process of finding and playing with friends much easier, tweaked the Skirmish Mode to keep it interesting for players with lower-bandwidth network connections, introduced a new ?High Precision? option to the controller configuration menu, and improved the overall balance of the game. There?s also a host of smaller changes as well, but I?ll save that for the change log.

Källa: http://www.vg247.com/2009/05/27/killzone-127-patch-to-release...

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

pfff. High precision option, visste att delayen var fejkad. Skitspel.

Medlem
Skrivet av Hero_Swe:

pfff. High precision option, visste att delayen var fejkad. Skitspel.

Delay var medvetet inlagt för att skapa känslan av tyngd. Det är absolut inget skitspel och jag tycker du inte har något att säga då du inte ens äger en PS3 och KZ2.

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Skriv svar