Inget spel man lirar på fyllan mao.:D

signatur

How can we win when fools can be kings?

Medlem

^- hahahaha så sant så

signatur

Den som äger mest när han dör vinner

Medlem

Big time floppish. Den typen av spel kommer aldrig någonsin att fungera i längden.

Medlem

ett spel där fusk lönar sig

Medlem

Skeptisk till det här. Tror inte människor vill investera i virtuell ammo.

Som jag skrev på warsows officiella forum:

Citat:

Paying for virtual ammo? LOL. What kind of retard came up with that idea?
Yeah gl & hf with that.

And what good is it to become skilled if skilled players earn as much as noobs playing noobs? Gay.

imo, theres a difference between "pro" and "pro". Theres "pro" as in being able to play as a profession, and "pro" as in being skilled in a game that requiers skill. If the Kwari is about beating equally skilled players to "win" the game (and shooting boxes wtf?!), then its not a "skilled" game. It might be "pro" from a certain point of view, but not "pro" like quake, ut and warsow. I.e. PRO = eSport, and Kwari really isnt a sport as such:

Citat:

Other jackpots in the game are won by collecting Kwari keys which spawn regularly in the game until the prize has been won. Depending on the length of the key series required to win, different jackpots will pay out over different periods, ranging from one hour to six months, and once a jackpot has been won all the key chains for that prize start again. Kwari keys can be found inside various crates scattered throughout the game, but that?s not all they contain. Crates can carry pickups, weapons or even cash prizes as well as jackpot keys.

[...]

Maybe you?re a highly skilled shooter gamer who prefers to make money from other players by excessive use of the rocket launcher. Perhaps you prefer a more stealthy approach, and make your winnings from picking off crates and taking their contents when nobody is watching.

http://www.kwari.com/getinto/index2.htm

Haha lmao. Yeah, very pro game idd.

Bottom line is... pros "should" be skilled. Thats why theyre pro. If a noob can go pro in Kwari and earn as much as a skilled player, then it's a noobish game.

http://warsow.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1101534929#p1101534...

Skriv svar