In pre-production

Medlem
In pre-production

LucasArts day 13. Before I started working at LucasArts, almost every game I had been working on has started off with a full team. This is not to say LucasArts is doing things differently, it's just that I've always been in the situation where we as quickly as possible must go from nothing to a full-fledge game-prototype in minimal time. Usually that has also involved making sure a big team is as productive as possible. Right now, that is not the case. While I can't say what I'm working on, we are in early pre-production with only a few people. This is quite a change for me, who am the kind of person who enjoy production-chaos.

A great bonus is that I'm working with some good people. The designers on my team have some real gems on their track-record. Psychonauts (Joe), God of War 2 (Chip), The Getaway (Dom) and Blade Runner (Brett) are all games I have a great admiration of. Production-chaos will probably come soon enough, so I'll just enjoy this luxury while it lasts.

In other news LucasArts released this trailer for Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings. And Starbreeze released a new trailer for the upcoming The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. Looks amazing as always.

#blogg

Skägg.
10 Chambers
In pre-production

Jay, Lucasarts är på rätt spår igen, jag känner det på mig.

signatur
Medlem

Wow, det låter verkligen som ett dream team

Medlem

Ja, det känns som det är en väldigt optimism här. LucasArts har ju haft ett antal stora uppsägningar det senaste året, inklusive ledningsbyte, men jag får intrycket av att alla tycker det är mycket bättre nu.

Skriv svar