Film: IGN:s förhandstitt på inFamous

Medlem

inFamous ser onekligen lovande ut och efter denna förhansdtitt från IGN så kan man bara bli mer sugen. Vad sägs om detta uttalande:

IGN: "Infamous is awesome. Period. End of statement. I know a lot of times we at IGN get railed on for over-hyping games -- we tell you a game looks great during the preview period but then crap on it when review time comes -- but I'm willing to put my reputation on the line right now and tell you I can't see that happening with this game. Infamous is a blast, and you're going to need to buy it come spring.

och detta:

Infamous was already one of my most anticipated games of 2009, but this hands-on has propelled it to the top of that list. Since Spider-Man 2, I've been waiting for a developer to capitalize on the formula that combines an open-world adventure with kickass comic book storytelling. Although my taste was way too brief -- I have no idea how side missions will play out, how smart the NPCs on the street are, etc. -- Infamous did nothing but impress when I played it. If you dig superhero stories or the idea of a good guy in GTA gets you all warm and fuzzy, it's going to be a very, very good spring."

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/940/940036p1.html

<embed src='http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=800208&downloadURL=http://ps3movies.ign.com/ps3/video/article/940/940244/Infamous_Interview_121908_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'></embed>

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Såg väl helt okej ut men det blir säkert som typ Haze, överhajpat på en punkt och sedan så är resten av spelet skit. Eller som med Far Cry 2 att det har vacker grafik.

signatur

Wune - "jo jag klarar crysis på high på allt för jag har 4 gig i ram minne. och dom är på 800 Mhz." - I lol'ed

Medlem

Varför döma ut spelet på förhand? Sucker punch som är skaparna bakom inFamous är väldigt framgångsrika med sin SLY serie så de har en mycket god grund att utgå från.

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Det verkar ju rätt kul

signatur

Rawr

Medlem

spelet heter inFamous utan ett "e" på slutet, spelet verkar vara mycket bättre än Prototype och det har redan mycket bättre grafik än det spelet

signatur

I'm the broken one who fixed it.

Medlem
Skrivet av Bluevortex:

spelet heter inFamous utan ett "e" på slutet, spelet verkar vara mycket bättre än Prototype och det har redan mycket bättre grafik än det spelet

oops, tryckfelsnisse i farten. Tack för rättelsen!

signatur

Skriv svar