Rykte: Grafiken i GOW3

Medlem

Saxat från PSx:

According to GameSpot's latest HotSpot podcast, SCEA's upcoming action extravaganza is lookin' pretty damn good. So good, in fact, that "the level of realism as far as the graphics go" appears "very close" to what we see in this CG trailer. This is taken from a number of inside sources, and it's even said that GoWIII actually looks a lot like "Beowulf," the CGI blockbuster movie from last year. Now, we don't know about you, but we find this news to be awfully encouraging. Of course, we've heard similar hype before, although we'd like to think this information comes from fairly reliable sources, even if we can't confirm them ourselves. There's certainly no doubt that God of War has pushed the visual envelope with every installment, be it on the PS2 or PSP, but now it's time to push the envelope on a much more advanced machine. It's our opinion that SCEA Santa Monica is up to the challenge, but only time will tell.

Källa:http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3452.html

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Älskade GoW 1, spelar för tillfället igenom GoW 2. Efter jag har gått klart högskolan (2 år till) tänkte jag köpa en PlayStation 3 och GoW 3.

Medlem
Skrivet av Philip:

Älskade GoW 1, spelar för tillfället igenom GoW 2. Efter jag har gått klart högskolan (2 år till) tänkte jag köpa en PlayStation 3 och GoW 3.

Heh, jag blev riktigt förvirrad ett tag där, för jag satte in "Gears" överallt istället för "God" 8)

ptr
Medlem

chansen att det ser väldigt bra ut är jääävligt hög med tanke på hur de lyckades snygga till GOW1 och GOW2. Många "next-gen" som ser sämre ut än vad de gör. nu gäller det bara att hålla tummarna! bästa spelserien

Skriv svar