Announcing MAJOR new PS3 exclusive on 3 August.

Medlem

Man ska ta detta med en nypa salt men så här skriver playstation lifestyle:

Do you think Killzone 2 looks amazing , are you thrilled about the 256 online player mode of MAG , Looking forward to the great gameplay of inFamous , I´m very thrilled to announce that the 3 previous games are NOTHING compared with the new announcement coming on 3 August. On Saturday 26 July i will give you 2 hints. please check back on 3 August for the announcement and again its a " New " Playstation 3 " exclusive " , Let the guessing and the waiting game begin ! (game will release late 2009)

PS: i would like to add that this has NOTHING to do with SE´s event on 2-3 August.

ITS not RPG
Its not FPS
Its not Next gen Twisted metal

Countdown: (could not add one on article itself, that host site has nothing to do with the exclusive information)

Ska bli spännande! Länk:
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2008/07/23/announcing-major-n...

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Skägg.
10 Chambers

Är det bara jag som anar en viss desperation från Sony? Jamenar, ska man bygga upp hype kan man inte skrika om att något topphemligt ska annonseras.

signatur
Medlem

Tror jag knappast med den lineup som finns redan och i sig är rejält imponerande. Sedan är detta uttal från bloggen lifestyle och inte sony själv. Läck information är vad det är.

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Skriv svar