Robot
Inaktiv
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes-film

vad är det som ska vara så speciellt med detta spelet? :S

signatur

/_\_/_\
/_\

Inaktiv

Hittar ingen länk till nyheten att Paradox/GamersGate ska lansera Vanguard: Saga of Heroes i Skandinavien.

Skägg.
10 Chambers
Citat:

PARADOX INTERACTIVE TO DISTRIBUTE VANGUARD: SAGA OF HEROES IN SCANDINAVIA

Stockholm, Sweden (November 20, 2006) – Leading publisher of PC strategy games, Paradox Interactive, announced today a Scandinavian distribution deal for “Vanguard: Saga of Heroes”.

“Vanguard: Saga of Heroes” is the next generation of massively multiplayer online games. The journey takes place in the fantasy setting of Telon, a vast and ancient world of magic, intrigue and adventure. Facing the challenges of a war torn world, the diverse people here struggle to rebuild their once great civilizations. A fragile alliance has been struck, with the lands set upon by invading forces; the races must band together to survive.

“Vanguard: Saga of Heroes” is developed by Sigil Games Online and co-published together with Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE), globally recognized for titles like "EverQuest".

The title is scheduled to release in Q1, 2007. For more information about Vanguard: Saga of Heroes please visit www.vanguardsoh.com.

signatur
Medlem
Citat:

Vanguard is just a bland piece of generic crap, with all the RPG detail stripped off, a disconnected mess of game-systems borrowed from other MMO's like Trivial Loot Code, Bind on Equip and other gamey and restrictive mechanics, so much loot that you loose interest in all magical items whatsoever, invisable walls, no secret areas or trapfloors, ho-hum faction and a lackluster Racial political landscape, the most bland and boring newbie experience ever, all sorts of ezmode features like knowing the exact level of mobs and how much of a challenge they are and lots, LOTS of missing cool features like Fishing, Baking, Merchant diving (merchants do not stock the goods that other players sold them) and many, many more. I have a 19-page Word doc full of rants, but I just can not bring myself to post it. The beta-forums are buzzing with disappointment. They are trying to capture part of the WoW fanbase but they are so inconsistent in their style and approach that the end-result is one of the blandest game-experiences I have had so far in a MMO.

Från en av mina gamla guildmates..

Inaktiv

hehe.
Började läsa UOme´s citat som om det var plockat från
tillverkarens hemsida...
Trodde det var ett ärligt sätt att marknadsföra sin
produkt

signatur
Skriv svar