ID software har planer för spel till iPhone!

Medlem

I en kommentar till Slashdot, id co-founder John Carmack säger att hans företag ID software funderar på att utveckla spel till iPhone:

"The ability to distribute larger applications than the over-the-air limits and effectively market your title with more than a dozen character deck name, combined with the reasonable income split make this look like a very interesting market," he says. We're sure John can knock up a solid Doom 3 engine over the weekend if need be.

Källa:
[http://mobile.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=478544&cid=22669142

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Inaktiv

EA släpper Spore till iPhone och id har ju släppt mobilspel förut så varför inte?

signatur

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Medlem

så sant, bara kul att ID software också ställer sig in i leden för utveckling av spel till iPhone

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Inaktiv

iPhone är en intressant platform. Skulle gärna testa utveckla lite själv med SDKn och se vad man skulle kunna hitta på. Programmen funkar ju på iPod touch också (jag har en sån, men ingen iPhone...än).

signatur

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Medlem

Jo exakt, en lukrativ plattform också då 70% royalty ska gå till utvecklaren!

signatur

Skriv svar