Valhalla - En svensk/norsk guild i Mortal Online

Medlem
Valhalla - En svensk/norsk guild i Mortal Online

Who are we?

We are a Nordic guild that has been around since around February 2009, which makes us one of the oldest guilds that are exclusive to MO. I’m sure most people in-game know of us and respect us. Even though we have been quite peaceful so far, we have joined our friends in a few wars and other skirmishes. Those fights have given us the taste for blood, and we will try to focus more on PvP in the future.

We are part of the Chaos Alliance, together with Wolfszeit, The Black Sect and Acolytes. The alliance owns a keep near Cave Camp where most of us are based. We also frequent visitors to Fabernum where we help keeping the town secure.

Guild Structure

As we don’t believe that one person should decide the future of all the rest, we have a system where all members have a chance to influence the decisions in our Guildmeetings. However if we need fast decisions between these meetings, we have an elected council that takes care of those matters, and can represent us in affairs with other guilds.

Our Future

* Start a good team of PvP’ers
* Keep building and upgrading the houses in and around the keep
* Start a group to help and look for new members
* As soon as Nordveld is released we will move to our real home with snow, bears and all good stuff it can offer
* Get some trading started
* All other adventures, wherever they may lead us

Who are we looking for?

If you are the following, do not hesitate to apply..

* Swedish / Norwegian
* 18+
* Able cooperate with the guild, we believe that achieving goals together are more important that achieving something on your own.
* You are able to keep in touch with the guild regularly

Contact Us

WEB: www.moval.se
IRC: #valhalla on irc.stratics.com
MUMBLE: recsu.mine.nu

Vym
Medlem

Lycka till med gillet Recsu!

Medlem
Skrivet av Snyggare Bob:

Lycka till med gillet Recsu!

Tackar!

Medlem

Jag kikar in på en trial när en sådan blir tillgänglig, hjälp lär behövas!

signatur

Friskyttarna.eu | Ditt ljus i MMO-mörkret

Medlem

Bumpar med att säga att vi fortfarande finns och söker nya medlemmar.

Medlem

Vi har en ny enkel och uppdaterad sida, kolla in http://www.moval.se/wp/

Skriv svar