Gears of War trilogi möjligt till PS3

Medlem
Gears of War trilogi möjligt till PS3

http://botchweed.com/ps3/gears-of-war-trilogy-ps3-epic-would-...

här står allt ska quota allt också om ni inte orkar gå in på länken:

"Mike Capps, the President of Epic Games, recently spoke with IndustryGamer at GDC about the possibility of the Gears of War series heading over to the PS3 at some point. His answer just might surprise you.

“Do we wish we could take all those Killzone and Resistance fans on PS3, and get them to say ‘Gears is awesome’? Yeah, sure, I’d love to ship the Gears trilogy on PlayStation. That would be fun. I want to be there; I want to be everywhere.”

Me being the ignorant gamer that I am, I thought that the Gears of War franchise was owned in some way by Microsoft. Apparently that is not true and instead the IP is wholly owned by Epic Games, meaning they could bring the series over to any platform that they feel is suitable. Mr. Capps goes on to explain though why they haven’t jumped platforms yet.

“Time and time again, when it came down to figure out what we do next with Gears, we sat down with Microsoft and they’ve given us really good, compelling reasons to work with them again.”

Seems that we’ll probably be seeing the Gears of War trilogy heading to the PS3 sometime down the road. It’s always interesting to see how fans will react when an exclusive title or series moves over to a new platform. If Epic were to go and release GOW for PS3 I feel that they would lose quite a few angry Xbox 360 fanboys.

If you would like to read up on why Epic chose Microsoft in the first place head over to Industry Gamers through the link below and check it out!"

vad tycker ni om detta?

signatur

ID software, FPS gudarna!

Medlem

Nu är jag i sig överhuvudtaget inte förtjust i exklusiva titlar överhuvudtaget men som det är i nuläget vore inte det något jag rent spontant skulle uppskatta... Tillräckligt irriterande som det är i nuläget med ps3-fanboys som ska tjata om att 360 inte har några exklusiva titlar och genom att ta bort en av de största titlarna på 360 då... Men om det inte vore för alla fanboys så inte mig emot

Skriv svar