Vem dog hos Capcom?

Medlem
Vem dog hos Capcom?

Vem var det egentligen som dog på Capcom fabriken år 2000???
Efter resident evil ett och två så hände något. Dom gör inte alls samma kvalitet spel längre utan spelen nu känns mer som euro shopper mat.. Så det jag undrar vad var det jag missa som hände? Vem dog? Shinji Mikami vad gör han nu? Hoppa han av allt efter tvåan? fyran? Alla i hela världen tycker ju som jag i detta men hur tycker Capcom själva igentligen?? Jag undrar verkligen hur dom resonerar där borta i öst... Någon som har en blekaste aning??

Medlem
Citat:

After the success of Resident Evil 4, Mikami left Studio 4 and was transferred over to and originally established Clover Studio in July 2004, which employed an all-star lineup of Capcom development talent, including Atsushi Inaba (producer of Steel Battalion and Viewtiful Joe), and Hideki Kamiya (Devil May Cry director). At Clover, Mikami supervised the development of God Hand, a game in the beat 'em up genre that parodies American and Japanese pop culture. It was released in Japan on 14 September 2006, and on 10 October 2006 in North America. After the dissolution of Clover Studio in 2007, Mikami joined Seeds Inc, now known as Platinum Games, the newly formed successor of his former studio. Platinum Games is composed of several of Mikami's former Capcom colleagues including Hideki Kamiya, Atsushi Inaba, Yuta Kimura, Nao Ueda, Mari Shimazaki, and Masami Ueda. Mikami then worked on Vanquish.

Citat:

A teaser website opened on March 18, 2010 titled "Mikami Project" with a countdown attached. The website changed into a job employment page, for Mikami's new studio, "Tango". On October 28, 2010 ZeniMax Media Inc., parent company of noted game publisher Bethesda Softworks, announced Shinji Mikami joined ZeniMax after it acquired Tango Gameworks. Tango Gameworks currently has 65 staff but soon will have 100.

An April 2012 Famitsu interview with Mikami revealed the codename title of Tango's upcoming survival horror game as Zwei, with Mikami directing. The game will not be released until, at the earliest, 2013. It will use a heavily modified external engine although the director wouldn't reveal which one. The game is at the early stage and will be published by Bethesda. The platform is not yet decided. Mikami stated that this will be the last game he directs. He stated that it will be a "true" survival horror game, "one in which the player confronts and overcomes fear."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinji_Mikami

Det fetstilade verkar väldigt intressant!

signatur

Everybody needs help.

Medlem

Detta var ju en fantastisk nyhet! Så man kan säga att enda från 2004 tills i år har Mikami bara softat och tagit det lugnt? Som du sa så den fetstilta texten var ju otroligt spännande. Allt annat än succe vore märkligt

Skriv svar