Company of Heroes 2 Beta strax efter nyår.

Medlem
Company of Heroes 2 Beta strax efter nyår.

Satt och slö läste lite på CoH2 forumet och hittad detta, ny publicerat med..

Så stängd beta men alla som förbeställt får tillgång, fler än jag som darrar av förväntan?

Citat:

Dear CoH Community,

Welcome to the first Company of Heroes 2 “Letter from the Producer!” The Production team will be working hard to connect with the Community and keep everyone abreast of what we’re working on and anything new or cool that’s on the horizon.

So, what are we doing right now?
The team’s been super busy prepping for the multiplayer Alpha Stress Test; thousands of donuts and gallons of coffee have paid the price, but we are nearly there… Patience is a virtue! The focus of the A.S.T. is just like it sounds – stress the hell out of the servers and get a jump on compatibly and connectivity issues, while we’re at it. Starting next week, we’re opening the servers for a limited number of players, so keep your eyes peeled on our official website, Facebook, and twitter for details on how to get involved.

What’s on the horizon?
Closed Beta will go live shortly after the New Year, that’s when everyone who scored keys from Events and our Pre-Order customers will get access. As well as finalizing the builds, we have been clocking up the air miles on a World Press Tour, showing off our multiplayer modes. We’re stoked to tell you that the press coverage will hit on the 10th of December, along with a kickass new trailer shortly afterward. The news will break on most major websites first and then be linked up on our community site, of course!

Another goal for these letters is to shed some light on topics that the community is talking about. For this one, the Command Pass seemed like a no brainer, so here goes…

Building on experiences from our previous titles, we’re committed to improving our post launch support efforts, by regularly updating the game. This means lots of bug fixing, balance updates and FREE content, for everyone to enjoy. For those interested in more, we’re now excited to introduce the Command Pass - an opt-in upgrade that offers perks like advanced map access, special event access and other bonuses. It’s free for pre-order customers who purchase the Digital Collector’s Edition and a 1 time cost/lifetime upgrade for anyone that didn’t get in on the pre-order goodness. More detailed information will absolutely be available later.

Hope that helps some! I’ll keep surfing the forums looking for more hot topics, so keep up the discussions and hope to see you online soon!

Cheers,

Greg Wilson
Producer – Company of Heroes 2

Länk till källan

signatur

"Do Protons have mass?
I didn't even know they're catholic.." - Andy, Fallout 3

Medlem

Jävlar, hade hoppats på att man kunde få betan på något annat sätt

Medlem

Jag fick som tur min betanyckel från Gamex.

Medlem

CoH har alltid varit a guilty pleasure, trots att jag suger på strategi spel så har jag låtit mina polare spöa mig i dess mp läge om och om igen för att spelet är så jäkla bra! Ska bli intressant att se vilka nya sätt de kommer att kunna äga mig i CoH 2.

signatur

I got a Goldenshower.

Medlem
Skrivet av Räven:

Jag fick som tur min betanyckel från Gamex.

Missade helt att dom delade ut nycklar där, trodde bara det var på mässorna i USA..

signatur

"Do Protons have mass?
I didn't even know they're catholic.." - Andy, Fallout 3

Skriv svar