Medlem
Warface Beta

Är det någon som har en aning om när warface kommer gå över till open beta?

signatur

Mannen myten legenden

Medlem
Citat:

No date has been announced for a Warface Closed Beta in Europe/North America. By signing up to the website www.warface.com you have registered your interest and we will e-mail you when there are further developments, so keep an eye on your inbox!

Saxat från deras hemsida.

Så det kan kanske dröja ett tag, tyvärr.
Är själv sugen på att se mer av spelet.

signatur

"Do Protons have mass?
I didn't even know they're catholic.." - Andy, Fallout 3

Medlem
Skrivet av Mytacism:
Citat:

No date has been announced for a Warface Closed Beta in Europe/North America. By signing up to the website www.warface.com you have registered your interest and we will e-mail you when there are further developments, so keep an eye on your inbox!

Saxat från deras hemsida.

Så det kan kanske dröja ett tag, tyvärr.
Är själv sugen på att se mer av spelet.

ur deras FAQ: Warface will be playable in winter 2012 in Europe, North America, China, South Korea, Taiwan and Russia/CIS. Keep an eye open for future announcements!

signatur

Mannen myten legenden

Medlem

Hm, måste läst lite för snabbt, kunde svära på att det stod 2013.

Såg detta på ett annat forum, verkar som att det blir den 17/2 eller 17/3?

signatur

"Do Protons have mass?
I didn't even know they're catholic.." - Andy, Fallout 3

Medlem

Betan har redan börjat på gface.com !!!!

Medlem

saxat från deras facebook.

"Warface is now in closed beta! The Warface beta servers are scheduled to be open from January 17 at 9:00am PST / 5pm GMT until the official Warface launch in Spring 2013. Please head to www.warface.com to sign up and join the ranks of thousands of other warriors waiting to do battle.

The game casts players as part of Warface, a select unit of elite warriors that have banded together to fight Blackwood – the ruling brute-force government. Featuring intense first-person shooter co-op and competitive multiplayer gameplay, with regularly added new content, Warface gives players plenty of level-up opportunities and various upgrades, keeping you on your toes and forcing you to switch up your combat strategies in the heat of battle."

Medlem

Jag är inne. Bara att ni går in på sidan och skriver in eran mail. Med lite tur så kanske ni hinner in i värmen

Skriv svar