WHO vill införa en global skatt

MFC
Medlem
WHO vill införa en global skatt

Kommentarer överflödiga...

Skrivet av FOX News:

The World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations' public health arm, is moving full speed ahead with a controversial plan to impose global consumer taxes on such things as Internet activity and everyday financial transactions like paying bills online ? while its spending soars and its own financial house is in disarray.

The aim of its taxing plans is to raise "tens of billions" of dollars for WHO that would be used to radically reorganize the research, development, production and distribution of medicines around the world, with greater emphasis on drugs for communicable diseases in poor countries.

The irony is that the WHO push to take a huge bite out of global consumers comes as the organization is having a management crisis of its own, juggling finances, failing to use its current resources efficiently, or keep its costs under control ? and it doesn't expect to show positive results in managing those challenges until a year from now, at the earliest.

The Health Assembly, a medical version of the United Nations General Assembly, will be invited to "take note" of the experts' report. It will then head back with that passive endorsement to another Executive Board meeting, which begins May 22, for further action. It is the Executive Board that will "give effect" to the Assembly's decisions.

What it all means is that a major lobbying effort could soon be underway to convince rich governments in particular to begin taxing citizens or industries to finance a drastic restructuring of medical research and development on behalf of poorer ones.

The scheme would leave WHO in the middle, helping to manage a "global health research and innovation coordination and funding mechanism," as the experts' report calls it.

[http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/05/10/world-health-organiza...]

Jag vill påminna om att en av orsakerna till att IMF sålde ut 400 ton guld nyligen var för att bistå "fattigare länder" fast pengarna har reserverats för länderna i Europa.

signatur

I believe that if life gives you lemons you should make lemonade & try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka & have a party - Ron White

Medlem

Inte för att jag brukar lita mycket på vad FOX NEWS har att säga. Men är det sant är det ganska extremt. Däremot tror jag inte det är genomförbart. Länder måste ju gå med på det från första början Och jag har svårt att se den utvecklingen.

MFC
Medlem
Skrivet av Fargo:

Inte för att jag brukar lite mycket på vad FOX NEWS har att säga. Men är det sant är det ganska extremt. Däremot tror jag inte det är genomförbart.

nej, detta lär i bästa fall bli ett 20-års projekt och i värsta fall det första och dyraste "ALU"-projekt på global skala någonsin....

signatur

I believe that if life gives you lemons you should make lemonade & try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka & have a party - Ron White

Inaktiv

Efter WHO's pandemihoax så förvånar det mig inte ett dugg. Lobbyistjävlar.

signatur

You must construct additional pylons.

Medlem

set tax on THIS *visar röven*

signatur

R.I.P The_maxx

Skriv svar