MX vs ATV Supercross på väg 2014

Medlem
MX vs ATV Supercross på väg 2014

det här har jag väntat på väldigt länge att höra hoppas att det blir bra samt komma till next gen med

Citat:

Nordic Games is working on a new title in the MX vs. ATV series, for release on PS3.

Previously owned by THQ, the IP was snapped up by Nordic Games following the publisher’s demise. The new game in the series, MX vs. ATV Supercross, is being developed by staff who worked on some of the previous titles.

Set for release in the first half of 2014, MX vs. ATV Supercross will be an PSN title with elements of the code used in MX vs ATV Alive and MX vs ATV Reflex, along with a new multiplayer component called Motoclub Depot.

“We’re absolutely thrilled to be working with Nordic Games because they appreciate the team’s passion and dedication to bring the feel of real motocross racing to MX vs. ATV fans,” said executive producer Ken George. “Not just the adrenaline rush, but the whole experience from top to bottom.

“A lot of the original team members have been aching to continue their passion: building the most authentic off-road racing games possible. The hiatus is over, and the team is back to work on MX vs. ATV with great new things to come.”

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-11936-Nordic-Games-Bring...

Medlem

Woohoooo! Jag har personligen älskat MX vs ATV serien! Speciellt i början. MX Unleashed var helt underbart i mina ögon. MX vs ATV Unleashed var också helt underbart, sen tyckte jag det gick utför lite. Det blev för mycket fokus på "realism". Den arkadiga delen var så mycket bättre enligt mig

Medlem

Bra att dom gör nytt, men hoppas dom skrotar kontrollerna från dom senaste, Untamed hade enkla kontroller som gjorde spelet så mycket roligare att spela!

Medlem

Tycker det ser lite för likt ut deras tidigare spel :/

Medlem

Det är nog för att du tittade på deras tidigare spel. Dom screenshotsen och videos som visades till höger om nyheten var från MX vs ATV Alive

Medlem

Underbart. Som cross förare saknade jag supercross i alive spelet. Hoppas de blir bta!

Skriv svar