Will Ferrell hatar cancer – streamar för välgörenhet

Robot
Medlem

Haha cheesy Bra initiativ dock!

signatur

ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING, Intel Core i7-9700K, Noctua NH-D15, 4x8GB Corsair PC4-24000, Palit RTX 3080 GamingPro 10GB, 1.1TB SSD + 4TB HDD, X-Fi Titanium HD, Corsair RM1000i, Fractal Design R4

Medlem

Synd att all fysisk merch inte skickas utanför USA bara, tappar rätt många donationer tack vare det skulle jag tro.

Medlem

Ni glömde ju ta med att om alla som ger pengar, är med i utlottningen av detta :
The most spectacular grand prize ever....

After the campaign ends and if the threshold is met, one lucky winner will be selected at random from all entries into the sweepstakes. Trust me, you want to win this!!

An all expenses paid trip for 2 to San Francisco - includes roundtrip airfare + 2 nights in a hotel (see fine print at bottom for details)
VIP visit to Twitch's offices in downtown San Francisco (the super secret filming location for the event)
Play video games with me.....live broadcasted on Twitch
Hang out with other special guests including top pro gamers & charity sponsors
All kinds of cool swag including event t-shirts, my all new sunblock for gamers, and much more.
Some photographs with me (to prove it really happened)

Basically, the lucky winner should expect on a bunch of jealous friends, new followers & tons of haters all over the interweb wishing they were you....oooh yeahhh!!!

Medlem
Skrivet av Elit-mannen:

Ni glömde ju ta med att om alla som ger pengar, är med i utlottningen av detta :
The most spectacular grand prize ever....

After the campaign ends and if the threshold is met, one lucky winner will be selected at random from all entries into the sweepstakes. Trust me, you want to win this!!

An all expenses paid trip for 2 to San Francisco - includes roundtrip airfare + 2 nights in a hotel (see fine print at bottom for details)
VIP visit to Twitch's offices in downtown San Francisco (the super secret filming location for the event)
Play video games with me.....live broadcasted on Twitch
Hang out with other special guests including top pro gamers & charity sponsors
All kinds of cool swag including event t-shirts, my all new sunblock for gamers, and much more.
Some photographs with me (to prove it really happened)

Basically, the lucky winner should expect on a bunch of jealous friends, new followers & tons of haters all over the interweb wishing they were you....oooh yeahhh!!!

Som jag förstått så är det bara för de som bor i USA. :/

"Sweepstakes is offered only in the (50) U.S. to legal residents of the U.S. who are currently physically residing in the U.S., and are 13 years of age or older at time of entry."

Så, om du helt enkelt bor utanför USA så kan du inte få ett skit förutom att donera pengar. Är roligt att de tänker internationellt.

Kunde ju kommit på någon lösning med att om någon utanför vinner så får man betala biljett själv eller att man betalar frakten om man vill ha något av de fysiska sakerna.

Medlem

Vem hatar inte cancer. Bonus poäng för det han gör!

signatur

Variations Livesändare på Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/arahorplays

Medlem

Störtskön video, spottade nästan ut kaffet när han berättade att han spelade hockey!

Medlem

"I know the popular perception of gamers is that we are all extremely motivated, highly philantropic and impossibly good looking. Let's not alter people's perceptions of us."

Medlem

Intressant val där med att det står Pharrell i början av videon, men senare står det Ferrell...

Skriv svar