Första betygen på Game of Thrones från Telltale

Robot

Den första delen släpptes inatt - vi vet hur det mottogs av pressen.

#telltale-games, #game-of-thrones-iron-from-ice

Medlem

Mums fillibabba, bom bom.

Medlem

Hmm, Intressant.

Medlem

Kommer inte till Android? Dåligt

Inaktiv

Man orkar inte lyssna på en britt som tjattrar fort och konstant.

Medlem
Skrivet av Gillette:

Man orkar inte lyssna på en britt som tjattrar fort och konstant.

Jag tycker personligen att TotalBiscuit är otroligt skön att lyssna på och väldigt informativ i sina WTF is... videos.

Medlem

TotalaKexet är ju jättetrevlig att lyssna på. Härlig röst, ännu härligare dialekt, och väldigt informativ. Han presenterar all info så objektivt det går, och är väldigt tydlig med vad hans subjektiva åsikter är. WTF Is.. serien är väldigt högt uppe på min lista av källor jag lyssnar på när jag försöker avgöra om ett spel är värt ett köp eller inte.

Medlem
Skrivet av 2infinity:

Kommer inte till Android? Dåligt

Trollar du? Såna här spel spelar man på PC eller konsol. På android spelar man sketna facebookspel och sån skit.

FM-guru
F.d. Sisyr

Bådar gott det här. De har oerhört duktiga författare på Telltale, och om de får de fria tyglar (som bl.a. TB pratade om i sin video) som behövs kan även detta bli succé.

Medlem

Min lilla review:

Telltale seems to have adopted the same success in telling a story in the world of Westeros as HBO did with it's hit series. In the first episode you'll get to play as three different characters and explore different parts of Westeros. Each one of them are somehow related to the House Forrester, a house loyal to the Stark Family.

You'll get to fight (QTE) and use diplomacy in a very satisfactory way, everything you do seems to affect the whole story, even if most or some of it might just be an "illusion". But I can work with that, especially in Telltale Games, they always handle that in a good way. But there are some options that seem so... big, that there must be quite a big difference between those. And hopefully they will change parts of the story quite a lot.

This game offers much more walking and inspecting objects and such comparing to let's say Tales from the Borderlands, which is quite nice since it makes the game feel more like a game than a interactive story. However I'm not sure how the objects will affect the game play, it will probably be shown in the coming episodes.

One other thing is that to fully enjoy the game you need to have watched the series, because there are things that is connected directly to the show, like characters, voices, places, etc. I myself was really deep into the story, and I don't think people who haven't watched the show will feel the same way.

The story starts at a slow pace for about 5 minutes and after that it has it's up and downs, which both fits perfectly to the story and the characters, and it's quite refreshing to switch between these characters, to move the story forward on all fronts.

And let's end this review with the end of the first episode, I won't spoil anything, but it's worth the Game of Thrones name, I'll leave it at that!

Oh and yeah, the graphics are quite fugly at some times, and there are some minor graphical glitches as well.

Medlem

Kört igenom första episoden, ville inte att det skulle ta slut. Dom har verkligen lyckats få till den där "spänningen" som bara finns i GoT 10/10. Längtar redan till ep2

Medlem

Var kan man köpa spelet för PS4 hittar inget på Playstation Store?

signatur

Honour may not win power, but it wins respect. And respect earns power.
(Ishida Mitsunari)

Medlem
Skrivet av Sinco69:

Var kan man köpa spelet för PS4 hittar inget på Playstation Store?

Det släpps nog senare idag. mellan 20-22.00 skulle jag tro.

Medlem

Spelade precis igenom första episoden på PS4.

Attans bra! Den lever definitivt upp till GoT-titeln.

Skriv svar