Take a friday stroll

Medlem
Take a friday stroll

It's friday and this time I actually have something for you. Left-click in front of the machine to change direction and enjoy your stroll through the virtual city! There's no collision handling currently so it'll just pass through any buildings for now. If you want to be in the rampage mood then I recommend you play Feuer Frei by Rammstein while charging through the city. I have only built the web version because it takes a little time to create the other three, if you really want a Win/OSX/Linux-version then tell me on Facebook/Twitter and I'll fix it.

Play in browser (requires Unity plugin)

Generating mostly works fine, there are some issues with the road connections that I just noticed and didn't have time to fix. Most of the week has gone into making the tiles and it has been surprisingly fun work I must say, planning out and creating small parts of a city. And I'm getting a lot better at using Blender too. The plan for next week is full focus on gameplay so that you actually can do something other than just walking forwards.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

#blogg

Medlem
Take a friday stroll

Ursäkta foliehatten, men varför skriver du på engelska?

signatur

🖥️ RTX 4090 | i9-13900KF | 64GB

Medlem

Hehe, inga problem Puscifer. Jag för en blog på egen sida också och pga många icke-svenska vänner så skriver jag på engelska, det skulle vara för mycket arbete att skriva på svenska också.

Skriv svar