Lone Starr Corporation is recruiting PVP-players! (Engelsk Text)

Inaktiv
Lone Starr Corporation is recruiting PVP-players! (Engelsk Text)

Vet inte riktigt om det är okej att skriva på engelska här men är för lat för att skriva om allt på svenska.

Lone Starr Corporation is recruiting PVP-players!

Corp homepage: http://zkgs.eve-kill.net/?a=home (Killboard) - LOST RECRUIT (Open corp channel)
Corp nationality: 99% Swedish Vikings
Corp type: Exclusively PVP
Corp members: ~35
Corp contacts: Zima Karl, Marlorn Aeon

We in Lone Starr are a pleasant, crazy bunch of swedes who PVP. We exclusively use ventrilo for corp-comms and do just about everything together as a small family.

Our motto could be said to be: "No politics, as few blues as possible, lots of neutrals to kill."

We reside in the region of Syndicate, which we ourselves consider to be one of the best regions in 0.0 to small-gang PVP in. A typical gang we can fly in is nano-HACS when we roam around Syndicate, or BS, carriers and other assorted goodies when we want to fight closer to home.
We also do alot of wardecs in highsec just for fun of it. (check killboard campaigns for a general idea)

Our requirements are that you have in the area of 10 mil skill points, preferrably aligned towards PVP and that you are mature and with some sense of humor.
Some courage is preferrable as well, as you will find we will not shy away from jumping in 5 people into a blob of 20 enemies and wreak havoc. YARRRR!!
Another requirement is that you use ventrilo. If you are online in-game - be on ventrilo!

Also, since we are 99% swedes in the corp, we also require that you are either swedish or speak decent english, since voice comms is our primary venue of communication.

So if you are bored with blob-wars, boring politics, solo-pvp or carebearing in empire and just want to have a relaxed and fun time with like-minded people, apply to Lone Starr today!

Feel free to check our killboard to get an idea of how we play.

Medlem

Kul och ett bra corp :). Kan rekonendera om ni vill ha jävligt kul på vent och ingame ofc

Vad har hänt med Seraphis, är inte han recruitment gubbe oxå ?

// hast ulga

signatur

"Hellre lite kattpiss i salongen är en kasspitt i kalsongen"!

Medlem

Fan fanster, läste "kan rekommendera om ni inte vill ha kul på vent" först

Och visst är det lugnt med engelska. Spelar man EVE så bör man ju kunna sin engelska hyffsat åtminstone

Medlem
Skrivet av NookiE-afk:

Fan fanster, läste "kan rekommendera om ni inte vill ha kul på vent" först

Och visst är det lugnt med engelska. Spelar man EVE så bör man ju kunna sin engelska hyffsat åtminstone

haha, ta det lugnt när du läser :).

signatur

"Hellre lite kattpiss i salongen är en kasspitt i kalsongen"!

Medlem

Va uttråkad på jobbet.. Så behöver ju lite uppmuntran, därför väljer jag att läsa fel

zsm
Medlem

Typiskt med nano-hacs? Hur ser det ut efter speed-nerfen kan jag undra ^^

Skriv svar