Lineage 2 Classic - A Real MMORPG

Medlem
Lineage 2 Classic - A Real MMORPG

I almost cried of happiness when I heard that Lineage II is about to launch a Classic Server for those of us old timers who enjoyed this real MMORPG in which what the players do actually matter and change the game world !

Every MMO nowadays claims to be "different", but Lineage II was really different, as it was a real MMORPG from back in the days, unlike all those over-easy single-player-set-in-a-multiplayer-environnement games that we have today...

Unfortunately, it has evolved over the years to everything I just said above, to appeal to the younger audience, but as more and more people got dissatisfied with it and were tired of playing WoW clones just set in different environements, they have now decided to re-launch the game on a Classic server just like it was before !

Just imagine :
- 5 different Races and 31 (31 !!) different Classes
- Different starting locations for each Race and different Racial Quests
- No instance whatsoever, only open game world concealing many dangers
- Real levelling where each level is its own achievement and accomplishment
- Open PvP world
- Player-driven economy
- And of course, iconic Clan Wars and Castle Sieges

And it still has awesome graphics (using the Unreal Engine), and the best art direction I've ever seen in any MMO.

So what are you waiting for ?
Just head over here and start playing a real MMORPG for real gamers : http://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic

See you in the world of Aden !!

Medlem

Om ni har några frågor om vad Lineage 2 är, eller om ni r gamla veteraner och undrar vad Classic innebär så svarar jag gärna!

Nick: Fagercraft på Innovas Lineage 2 Forum.

(Innova är den Officiella distrubitören av Lineage 2 i Europa, så ingen får för sig att detta är en olaglig kopia etc)

Medlem

Ni får jättegärna visa erat stöd för spelet genom att klicka på intresse knappen i länken, även om ni inte tänker spela

Innova vill ha 15k intresseanmälningar för att starta upp projektet, vi är idag på 13.800 ca.

Medlem

"So, the numbers are even more optimistic that anyone could imagine We have now 14845 registrations!"

Bara 165 röster kvar till 15000 röster som är målet för Innova!

Om nåon oldschool L2 spelare ser detta var snll och stöta remaken av detta fantastiska spel och gå in och slng en röst!

Skriv svar