Free Swotor 7 days and goodies

Medlem
Free Swotor 7 days and goodies

So I found out today that even if you are a subscriber and actively playing Swtor, you can log into the Swtor Website and then copy paste someone else's friend referral URL and still refer your account onto someone else's account.

Doing this grants you a free character transfer and 7 days of free time onto your account. It also gives you a preferred referral kit which contains 4 items, 3 which are useless to subs but 1 which gives you an extra line of inventory space for free which removes the cost for a first or last line for Alts.

At first I did not think it was legit as someone in my guild told me to do it but if you follow the order of.

1. Sign into SWTOR site.
2. Change your URL to a referral code I.E. "http://www.swtor.com/r/SGlv2V" (which is mine, feel free to use it if you don't have any current subscriber friends)
3. Click yes to being referred to that account.

And bam if you check your subscription time afterwards it will show you have an extra 7 days until your Sub renews and if you go to the Character xfer page it you can Xfer one Character from any server to any other and it doesn't have a cartel coin cost associated with it.

Was unsure if anyone was aware of this or not on the forums so figured I'd give the people a heads up

I enjoy the fact that I can get something free as a sub and not just because I haven't played for awhile.

No better time to do this than now, with the new chapter release...

Skriv svar