Rykte: Square Enix knåpar ihop en mordgåta

Robot

Den japanska rollspelsfabriken har varumärkesregistrerat en titel som förefaller vara ett mordmysterium.

#square-enix

Medlem

Law & Order: Final Fantasy

signatur

Too real to be a dream, too painful to be a nightmare.

Medlem
Skrivet av Hipshot:

"Can you PROVE that Sephiroth killed Aeris?"

Medlem
Skrivet av Xepheros:
Skrivet av Hipshot:

Asked and answered.

signatur

Too real to be a dream, too painful to be a nightmare.

Skrivet av Xepheros:
Skrivet av Hipshot:

"According to witness statements, mr Cloud, you were under heavy influence of Mana potions at the time. Do you really think we can take your statement that my client, mr Sephirot, murdered Aeris!?.

Ladies and gentlemen of this fine court, i proclame that mr Cloud made up this "blame game" to frame my client.

And i further proclame that it was in a feeble attempt to rid the guilt from the REAL murderer. Mr Cloud!"
*gasp*

signatur

"Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying." - Terry Pratchett

Medlem
Skrivet av Traveller in time:

text

OBJECTION!

"Mr. Cloud could never have killed Aeris!

The autopsy shows that the fatal wound was from a long thin weapon strikingly similar to the Masamune, the blade Mr. Sepiroth wielded. While the testimonies clearly shows that Mr. Cloud wielded his large broad Buster Sword at the time of the murder.

Mr. Cloud is clearly innocent, the real perpetrator is...Mr. Sepiroth!"

HOLD IT!!

"yessir, i was with that there mr Sephirot at the time of the murder. And ive known him all my life and i can tell you that he, mr Sephirot, could never commit an act so atrocious. I swear on it infront of this court and on my own good heart. I also know that the prosecutors client has recieved training in all kinds of bladed weapons and could easily have used a Masamune, probably to frame the blame on mr Sephirot."

Thank you, Professor Hojo. You may step down.

signatur

"Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying." - Terry Pratchett

Medlem

"...I did not think about that...there must be a condradiction somewhere..."

Well what do the prosecution have to say about the witness's testimonial?

"...uhm...Your honour, the prosecution would like to request a short break!"

Very well, request accepted. The trial shall resume in 30 minutes. *smack*

Suget för att spela Ace Attorney är ju riktigt stort kan jag ju medge

Håller med! Och Professor Layton spelen.

Och snart, för dem med en 3ds, får vi båda i samma spel. Glee

signatur

Skriv svar