Celebrity visits

Medlem
Celebrity visits

LucasArts day 22. I'm slowly starting to get settled in here. After a move into a permanent apartment last week, almost all the stuff related to my big move has been taken care of. I got my Social Security Card, all the benefits form are filled out, my banking needs are taken care of, and yeah... I bought an iPhone. I would estimate that about 80% of the LucasArts employees have that thing. Now I do as well. Imagine that, being a developer for it and all.

For a tour of our campus, I recommend this video (8:13 long) which shows Conan O'Brian visiting Industrial Light & Magic (A hilarious thing related to Conan O'Brian is the commercial (0:30) that ran during the Super Bowl last night, which had a nice reference to my dear home country). To continue showing off how cool this place is, I have to tell you that I had the pleasure of attending a Q&A with Henry Selick last week. He's the director of one of my favorite movies of all time, The Nightmare Before Christmas and also the upcoming Coraline. Also, today they screened the Oscars-nominated Slumdog Millionaire in the big theater, and we'll get a visit from its screenplay-writer Simon Beaufoy tomorrow. I'm starting to see a trend here.

For those of you who are wondering what's happening with all ongoing Collecting Smiles projects, I'm sure you understand that my priorities changed a bit the day I left Sweden. Before I left, I did manage to scrape together a pre-release of Hyena v1.1 which included a few fixes, mainly targeting the blind community. I hope to clean up that into a proper release once I get some time over, but more pressing is getting Colors! for DS v1.1 into a releasable state. I hope to have more updates on that soon.

#blogg

Skriv svar