The day is here...

Medlem
The day is here...

Den senaste veckans frånvaro beror delvis på att jag inte hittat något bra att skriva om, men mest att jag befunnit mig i en neurotisk extas-koma inför GTA IV. Nu kanske det här låter lite fanboyaktigt, men hur ska jag kunna låta bli när man läser saker som:

Skrivet av IGN:

Watch the people and you'll witness some amazing things. At one point, I saw a woman stopped at a light, looking in the rearview mirror right before she was rear-ended by a man ogling a girl on the street. The man got out of his car and went to the woman, checking to see if she was okay. This had nothing to do with Niko or a single action I took. These were the citizens of Liberty City going about their day. And it was just one moment in a day full of incidents.

Skrivet av 1UP:

As well as factoring into missions, the game's multimedia features contribute to Liberty City's rudimentary society -- one that operates regardless of Niko's activities. Here's a for instance: While driving to an Internet café for a mission, one of my fellow reviewers heard a radio news story about a serial killer terrorizing the town. After clicking on a lawyer's webpage to set up a meeting, the reviewer got sidetracked surfing a MySpace parody site that had a banner ad for a blog-hosting service. Browsing the blogs revealed an entire history of posts from a disturbed individual who reveals himself to be the serial killer. Videogame worlds just don't get this deep.

IGN
1UP

#blogg

Skriv svar