Pole dancing till Wii snart verklighet!

Medlem

Ja man trodde att Nintendo hade fått sitt bottennapp med cheer leader spel men nu bär det av till lägre nivåer då utvecklaren Peekaboo har skapat ett helt seriöst koncept på ett spel de behöver en utgivare till. Närmare bestämt Pole danicing aka Strip spel. Om de lyckas få en utgivare till detta får vi se men de är iaf seriösa med sitt koncept och tror stort på det. Läs mer här:

[http://techdigest.tv/2008/04/peekaboo_poll_d.html]

Pressrelease:

In response to recent speculation, we are pleased to confirm that Peekaboo is in talks to develop a game for the Nintendo Wii that meets mainstream demand for the fun and fitness benefits of pole dancing.

With pole dancing classes springing up in gyms and health clubs across Europe and the USA, the number of women seeking the body-sculpting and fat-burning effects of this aerobic form of exercise has never been greater.

While the Peekaboo Wii game is still in the developmental stage, it can be confirmed that it will not involve Carmen Electra, the inspiration behind our recent Electra-Pole Professional Pole Kit.

Peekaboo and its partners are focussed on using Wii friendly hardware to make aerobic pole dancing instantly accessible just as Guitar Hero did for rock?n?roll.

Men and women of all shapes and sizes will be encouraged to work on improving their skills, with the firm focus on fun and fitness as per the core brand values of Nintendo Wii.

More soon

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Men man vill ju ha lite ingame vids! ;O

signatur

<Raven> I tried setting my hotmail password to penis.
<Raven> It said my password wasn't long enough. :(

Medlem

Konsoltidningarna lär ju om inte annat ha ett grymt potentiellt uppslag för en annorlunda recension här: valfri Super Play/GR/Level-skribent i speedos reccar "Wii Stripper" liksom...

Usch. Nu måste jag se på lite Sopranos för att sudda bort den bilden jag just fick upp framför mig

Medlem

Stripprelaterade olyckor kommer garanterat att öka

Medlem
Skrivet av Pliskin:

Stripprelaterade olyckor kommer garanterat att öka

haha :D:up:

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Skriv svar