Testa spel i Kanada?

Skägg.
10 Chambers
Testa spel i Kanada?

Nån som är sugen på att bli speltestare i Montreal i ett år? Läs nedan!

/Återgår till lämning

Speltestare (lingvistik) sökes

Vi söker folk som kan börja omedelbart och kan förbinda sig att jobba i Montreal i minst 1 år. Visum och flygresa bekostas av oss. Jobbet går ut på att korrekturläsa svensk text i spel (alla konsoler +PC) och producera buggrapporter (på engelska). Det är en fördel om man har vana av att spela spel, men framför allt krävs en hög standard av svenska och engelska, då det rör sig om lingvistisk testning. Se vår annons nedan för fler detaljer! Intresserad? Skicka en kort beskrivning av dig själv + ditt CV (BÅDA PÅ ENGELSKA) till jobs@babelmedia.com. För mer information om oss, se: www.babelmedia.com

-----------------------------------
Swedish Linguistic Games Testers

Babel is the leading global provider of outsourced testing, translation, and development services to the games and interactive entertainment industries. Part of the Quatrro Group, Babel is an approved Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo QA test partner and works with all the major names in the console, PC, handheld and mobile games industry.

We are currently offering an exciting opportunity to use your language skills in the Games Industry from our fun and vibrant office in Montreal, Canada. If successful in your application, you will be required to play through video games whilst proof-reading the text on screen, reporting linguistic mistakes and providing corrections. A decent standard of spoken and written English is essential and a good sense of humour is preferred!

Selected applicants will be invited for a phone interview, including a simple proof-reading test so we can assess your suitability for the position. For successful applicants based outside Montreal, a relocation package will be provided, including payment for flights, visas and temporary accommodation.

If you are currently seeking full-time work, are 18 years old or over and speak Swedish to a native standard, with good spelling and grammar, please send your CV to jobs@babelmedia.com

Please ensure any email application clearly indicates the code FNC-LGT1 and has the language you?re applying for in the subject of the mail.
Other languages sometimes required ? get job vacancies in real time by following us on twitter.com/babelmedia.

#blogg

signatur
Skriv svar