Lionhead's Cliff "Cliffski" Harris bloggsnack.

Medlem
Lionhead's Cliff "Cliffski" Harris bloggsnack.

satt och läste på Cliffski's blogg och hittade lite snack om datorpirater..

Ironically, one of the things that reduces your enthusiasm to really go the extra mile in making games is the thought that thousands of ungrateful gits will swipe the whole thing on day one for nothing,"

"It's very demoralising. But actually talking to the pirates has revealed a huge group of people who really appreciate genuinely good games."

"Some of the criticisms of my games hit home. I get the impression that if I make Kudos 2 not just lots better than the original, but hugely, overwhelmingly, massively better, well polished, designed and balanced, that a lot of would-be pirates will actually buy it."

"I've gone from being demoralised by pirates to actually [being] inspired by them, and I'm working harder than ever before on making my games fun and polished,"

Han sade även att tack vare att pussel spel är så billiga så är det större channs att folk impuls köper dem. det märks även av när spelen börjar dvala i pris att vinsterna kan gå upp igen.

Största problemen var att folk hann bli så tröttna på spelen så fort så att när väl annat folk tänkte köpa så gick det att läsa på nätet om folk som redan hade tröttnat och gått vidare. detta skrämmer då folket så att de inte köper..

Vi får se vad som händer framöver...

#blogg

Skriv svar