Så många tjejer, så lite tid

Frilansare

Ni minns ju att jag fick mail från Luybov? Well, det rann liksom ut i sanden. Men nu har Vera mailat, och jag är alldeles till mig! Hon skickade med en bild också. Vilken fräck-lisa, va?

Hello!

My name is Vera! I am 29 years old.
I addressed in agency acquaintances. When I have specified, how I search for type of the man. Me have told to approach in 1 week. When I have again come to agency of acquaintances, to me have told yours email adress. I am a teacher and i like my work very much.
I work with children and Now I have an opportunity to write to you I am an interesting, beautiful, kind and single young lady. I want to find my love, my half and want to marry him. I am looking for a man who will fall in love with me and I will fall in love with him. I have never been married but I dream about it. I am fond of children and I dream about a happy family with the beloved man. I am interested in music, cooking, reading, traveling and others. I know English very good and can easily speak!!

If you are interested in me please write me on my e-mail: Xxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Please write me and I will send you my photos.
I wait for your letter very much.
Vera.

Jag blir alldeles varm. Hon dream about a happy family with the beloved man!

#blogg

Vilket bombnedslag. Du vore dum om du inte slog till, Jocke. You could be the beloved man!

signatur

Kittens are for real!

Inaktiv

Yeah hon är ju het!

signatur

Now where's your fucking god?!

Medlem

Casanova Bennet! Du verkar ju bada i tjejer som letar efter just dig.

Medlem

Vilken slinka! Hon skickade samma mail till mig, och jag som kände mig så utvald. Känner mig bedragen och smutsig.

Medlem

Hahahahahahahahah

signatur

How do I get out of this chicken s**t outfit?

Skriv svar