E3 News 2 - EA conference.

Medlem
E3 News 2 - EA conference.

So lets get togehter and look at what EA had to show us this year. I must say that I wish that DICE had been there to tell us about Bad Company 2. No such luck im afraid, no showing of Army Of two: 40 days either. Sad, would have been a good showing.

The games that really stood out this evening were:
<strong>Need For Speed - Shift</strong>
The cockpit vision for this game was insane, the graphics as well. Im not much for motorsports game (or sports games for that matter), but this looks intresting and I will look into it.

<strong>Mass Effect 2</strong> (Tho it was a bit short).
Not much to add to this really. Mass Effect 2 continues the saga!

<strong>The Saboteur</strong>
This game just keeps on growing on me, the trailer still looks awesome, and the ingame photage impressed me. A gta4 meets assassins creed in world war II... cant be less than perfect.

<strong>Crysis 2 </strong>(announcment)
Announced for 360, ps3 and PC. Awesome for all console gamers out there. Not much was revealed about this title except for... well... the title.

<strong>APB - All Points Bulletin</strong>
It started by looking so good with everything that you could customize, a open world like gta, but it kinda made me lose intrest half through the trailer. To repetetive... but it looked great and may be worth looking into in the coming months.

<strong>Star Wars - Old Republic. </strong>
The trailer that kicked your ass! Literally. Even tho im not a big mmo fan this trailer... wow let me tell ya... well acctualy. Let me post it once I find it shall I? You will have to make it out for yourself.

<strong>Brutal Legends</strong>
Ozzy and Lemmy!? And Jack Black! Humour assured... the game itself... well who cares did I mention Jack Black and Lemmy?

Other titles mentioned:
Dantes Infero
Sims 3
Littlest Pet Shop
Charm Girls
Dragon Age
Fight Night Round 4
EA Active Expansion
EA Sports - Mixed Martial Arts
EA Sports online
EA Team Builder (to customize your teams in EA sports games)
Grand Slam Tennis

So overall... im not impressed really. APB looks intresting but wasent making me go: omg omg omg! The Saboteur was the best part for me personally. Good game looking good and I want to see more!

/Alex
@Start And Select
http://startandselect.wordpress.com

#blogg

Skriv svar