Shellshock 2 - Big NO

Medlem
Shellshock 2 - Big NO

My brother just bought this game. We got it cheap and we wanted a new shooter to try out. Simply to have something new to play. What can I say. This game, has been a horrible experience.

When you see ingame photage from the game you think: It looks descent it seems to have a good feel to it. Tho... once you get your hands on the controller and you start to move around and shoot thoese damn enemies. You realize... this is a mistake.

It's a slow control and it seems as tho nomatter how good you think you can aim it just seems to slip to the side (its much like the aim mood for sniperrifles in other games, but constantly active). It get you pissed and anoyed when you've just lined up a headshot.

All guns in the game seem to use the same ammo (wtf?), except ofcourse for all the pistols have their own ammo. So pretty much two types of ammo's in the game for several different weapons. You also have a machette ofcourse, but it seems to make less damage then just punching the enemies in the face with your fists, how is that? Did you enter a megaman game and you're now able to shoot out your fists at incredible speed to fight the zombies in vietnaw?

Yes the game takes place in Nam'. During the war. And you fight zombies, or alot of people having a really bad flu and they're all pissed at you for some reason... maybe becuase your brother was the start of the infection. Dont worry, its not much of a spoiler... and there is not much to spoil.

The last thing that I can think of at the moment that just annoyed the hell out of me: The grenades. You can have six of them, and at certain times, picking up one, means that you just picked up one. At other times one grenade on the ground means two. And sometimes one grenade will give you the lucky number six! It's like a RPG where you open boxes and keep hoping for the best item... sadly the best item is not grenades in this game.

If you ever thought of getting this game just to have something to play. Get Halo 3... get Modern Warfare... get Gear Of War 2. Hell you may as well even get Katamari!

/Alex
@Start And Select
http://startandselect.wordpress.com

#blogg

Skriv svar