Some thoughts about some records. Bring me the horizon, anvenged sevenfold and the devil wears prada.

Medlem
Some thoughts about some records. Bring me the horizon, anvenged sevenfold and the devil wears prada.

blogg post from my phone will be in english cause I don't got the swedish letters on my BlackBerry and it just gets anoying to read swe without them.

So I'm sitting at work, not doing anything at the moment, trying to like the latest 'Avenged Sevenfold' record 'Nightmare' and its going pretty well.
The record itself isn't to bad its just that everything avenged sevenfold has done sounds about the same. Its just like green day (except they just keep getting worse). Try not to remember the other records by avenged and the new one is pretty good, else you just get annoyed that its all the same.

There is one record I've been listening to the last cupple of weeks tho which I would like to recommend and that's 'The Devil Wears Prada - zombie EP'. That's one record you really should give a go! A bit heavier than their last ones and a bit more speed.

Another band with a newly released record is the british metal\deathcore band 'Bring Me The Horizon their record 'there is a hell, believe me I've seen it. There is a heaven, let's keep it a secret'. Their record was released october 4th and debuted as number 17 on the billboard 200 in the US. I find this record really well written and composed, the young guys from england really shows what the metal and deathcore scene is all about. If your in to the music than you really should give this record a go!!
Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

#blogg

signatur

SO SEXY YOU FUCK MY SHADOW

Skriv svar