A fantasy story : The Black Blade : Pt1 :

Inaktiv
A fantasy story : The Black Blade : Pt1 :

Hello people, Here below you will find a Fantasy Story. Though KEEP IN MIND that I am not god in the skill of story writing, I do it just for fun when I have nothing else to do.

When those days come I put on "Two steps from hell" And let my mind go away on epic journeys, Giant battlefields and Dark Arts. I write it down on a paper and then I try in the best way possible to edit it together until I have a story.

So with that said: KEEP IN MIND that this is no what so ever: LORD OF THE RINGS.
This is just a fantasy story from a guy that don't usually write story's at all :).

Link to play list with tracks to listen to for more "feeling" in the story.
(I highly recommend it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwH2Ufc7RVk&feature=BFa&list=H...

Enjoy

---------------------

He finally stood in the tower of the great temple and looked out over the sunrise, He fell to the knees and closed his eyes, And for a long time he finally had the time to relax and finally time to think back...

"Many years had past sense his father went out on the journey after the black blade.
Though he felt no anger about it because his father was a Dark Mage, And every Dark Mage need to do the final trial, The trial for the legendary black blade. No one had seen it but it was told thru the dark books that it held a world changing power.

He remember that his mother had told him story's about what the brave warriors meet on there journey to the blade. He had listen with ears like rabbits and eyes like the wolfs moon his mother joked about. Thou even when he laughed on the outside he realized that he would never see his father again.

The years went by and he grew older, Did the regular man work at the house and helped out in the best way he could as a 11 year old, And when his mother had traveled to town he took the free time training conjunction magic on the flower pots on the back of the house. At just 12 he learned how to conjunct his first blade and at 15 he conjunction his first Dire Wolf. His mother didn't`t know anything about it and he never told her, She would just be angry saying magic is for warriors are not playing with magic.

At night to becoming eight teens a man knocked on the door. Avalon had herd of him and sent a man that told him about the great mages of the Avalon Fortress, The man said that he saw a special aura around him, And that he could come and train to becoming a great warrior of the dark magic, just like his father. And some day head out on the journey after the Black Blade as a powerful mage, Though he had to leave that night without saying goodbye then travel by foot over the Frost Bite mountains to reach the great tower of Avalon.

He remembered how he had closed his eyes and asked him self in silence if he was ready to follow in his fathers footsteps, He asked him self if he would see his mother again, But more then anything he asked him self Is the black blade real? After a while he had taken the bag from the wooden floor, Looked one last time on his mother sleeping in the bed and then he went out thru the door and shut it firmly behind him...

On the way up the road the old man had told him about the two rules that he had to follow if would be granted entry at the Tower of Avalon. The first was that he never could use his powers, The Second was that he never could ask the old man for help or direction, And before he had the time to answer the old man started to tell him a story about what his father really was.

He told him that his father was an Conjunction Mage, You never say conjunction he continued, Either you say Mage or Dark Mage, Conjunction Come from the Drows, The drows he asked? The man had answered him, That once the elf's in the east were a proud and united race, They had good trading routes and people liked them wherever they went, Maybe not the dwarfs but they keep to them self's, Every one know that. He continued, Something happened inside the elf race in the east, A fight started and when it was over one part of the once united race were now split where some headed to the great caves, Becoming thieves and assassins, They have secret trading routes with silver and ore, Some time you hear about a Hunter or a Kid playing in the woods disappear, And a lot of ppl think its the Drews still showing that they are there. His calm voice had now broken out in a harsher and more powerful, They must DO something about it! We are The dark mages we are respected warriors on the battlefield!

He remember that many of the battles his mother had told him about and that his father had fought in, Had ended with that Dark Mages had been the last ones standing. How they had turned there enemy's against eatchother, summoned wolfs and swords out from thin air to rip apart there enemy's. The old man continued, Bah! Even the dwarfs lords or the goblins in the west wouldn't want to meet us face to face.... But... He stopped in the middle of a word, Nah forget it he said. Lets continue the storm is getting stronger.

As he disappeared into the snow storm he had listened to every word the man said but still couldn't help to remember that once he had heard his father talking to a man outside the house, It was something about that he had to leave before someone found him for taking a diamond stone, His father said that he should try to run to the elf's and ask "them" for help with a sarcastic voice, The man had then answered his father with - Well we are not allied with them for nothing are we but they are idiots but wise and strong.

At that moment he knewed from inside his room that his father couldn't argue with that. They once had an elf living in there house back during the great war, He had fled over the Frost bite mountains and His mother had found him seconds from starving to death near the back of the house when doing laundry and brought him inside, His mother was no warrior woman but she could hold her own, And she lifted an elf in armor and bow without a problem. First it was of course a fight, His father had implied that the rules was not ever going to be broken, The races had to stay in there own area, And that was even if there was a war going on between them and some other.

The elf's had woken up during the fight and pledged - Please help me - I have something to offer if you do. His father had silenced, With his hand on the knife he a most spit out the words, What can you offer me?"Elf", We don't have anything for you. From his lips came the word that made his father cold inside like a ghost of the dead warriors just passed thru him. The Black Blade he said, You have seen it?

The elf was out cold again and the father then took the decision to get bandages and water and take care of the elf until he felt better and could tell him more.
He remembered that the elf was about 2 feet tall, Had ash brown hair and pointy ears, He remembers that it was actually his first time he had seen a real elf, And to tell the truth, There ears were actually bigger then that he had thought from the pictures back in the school. In the far left corner of the room, Where it was dark if some one had knocked on the door, Had his father staked the elf armor, It was a peace for the chest and the legs, gloves and shoes, A Scout elf never had a helmet, It made there sight when using arrows unstable his father said from across the room. The chest plate were made of fine silver ingots and the legs out of what looked like hand crafted ivory plates he continued.

Next to that you see a bow, Ivory white and with black markings all over it almost glowing right? That is a bow every Scout gets when doing there trials. The string was out of something that he had never seen before, It almost sparkled in the light that came thru the windows. His father told him that it was only the best of the elf scouts that learned the art of wind arrows. The arrows you don't see or hear, You don't even feel them when hitting you, And before you know it you are on your knees looking up at your destiny

The sword on the ground, do you see it? He pointed at something that almost melted in with the floor, That my son is not a normal elf sword, I have seen many of those back in the great war, And those swords are made out of pure magic, So that means this elf is someone special. He looked back at the elf and silently said, almost as he was thinking it but accidentally said it out loud, What kind of story do you hide in that head of yours, what have you seen?

After looking at the sword for a while he remembered that he had asked his father how he could know all that he just had told him, Then he just had looked at him and said, In war when you take prisoners, You want to know everything before you destroy them. Remember that son.

The old man woke him up - It`s time to continue he said wile looking out in the distance, He stood up, took his bag from the frozen ground and started to walk after the old man down the mountain, In the distance to the west he saw the great Black Tooth Maintains, It was said that in those mountains a horror greater then no other lived, And those few who had came back to tell the journey soon disappeared about a trace.

Even the Dwarfs that lived in those mountains back in the old days have moved away the old man said. - Will they stay there he asked the old wizard, He turned around at him, looked strait into his eyes and then away towards the mountains and said with an almost whispering voice. I hope for the worlds sake that they do.

When the sun was greeting the horizon and the moon started its journey over the sky they had just got down from the mountain, Now they had the great marsh in front of them, And beyond that the great wall, Then they would finally bee standing in front of the Fortress of Avalon.
The man looked out in the darkness covering the marsh that stretched for endless miles towards all directions, No resting tonight he then said with a fast voice, This is land where you don`t sleep and move what ever the cost.

Suddenly they heard a girls voice coming from the shadows of the rocks behind then.
- I can take you over the marshes wizard. -Show your self ! The wizard shouted, And from the shadows came a little figure, Half the man of a child and with red almost self glowing ice out from the darkness. - Now do you want to get my help or not or don't you not take help from Gnomes?

#blogg

signatur

/i5 760 quad core @ 3.0ghz/Antec Kuhler H2O 920 CPU cooler
GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB PhysX/1x Seagate Barracuda® 7200.12 1TB

Skriv svar