Tjäna en hacka på att hitta en snattare (i England)

MFC
Medlem
Tjäna en hacka på att hitta en snattare (i England)

Skrivet av Internet Eyes:

Internet Eyes with its uniquely designed OCTV software is now offering you that chance.

Viewers are anonymously monitoring random video feeds streamed from privately owned establishments. At no time can Viewers designate or control the video feeds they receive and the locations of the feeds are not disclosed.

The instant a Viewer monitors an event, an alert can be sent directly to the owner of that live camera feed. The alert is sent along with a screen grab, identifying the image you have observed. Only the first alert received by the camera owner is accepted.

The camera owner will then feedback (rate) the result of the alert. Their feedback is converted into points and entered into a Viewers monthly league table. At the end of each month the highest scoring Viewer will receive the reward money; this could be split in the event of a tie.

Viewers register for free with no recurring fees. Each Viewer has 3 x alerts per month allocated to their account for free. Viewers are able to ?top up? their alerts through PayPal if they so desire. The free allocations of alerts are limited to prevent system abuse.

Internet Eyes

signatur

I believe that if life gives you lemons you should make lemonade & try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka & have a party - Ron White

Medlem

Verkar väl ändå som en helt ok idé, förutom att man måste betala för att få fler "alerts".

Medlem

jag var i england för runt 10 år sen och undrade om alla kameror, det var redan då vanligt även i mindre städer och antalet skulle öka stadigt.
På den tiden fick man i sverige inte ens ha övervakning i tunnelbanan, när man senare väl godkände det var det strikta regler på hur banden skulle lagras och vem som kunde ha tillgång till det... så det är ju intressant att se hur man långsamt men säkert kompromissar den personliga integriteten.
Samma här om 10 år?

signatur

thank you, come again

Medlem

Haha, folket betalar staten för att få spionera på sig själv
Och så kan man tjäna pengar på det, Orwell ligger säkerligen och rullar runt i sin grav nu n_n

signatur

Morning Glory, the revival!
An "It's so easy" to be social, "It's so easy" to be cool

Medlem

Världens mest bevakade folk.

signatur

"A word to the wise is infuriating." - Hunter S. Thompson
http://www.fz.se/bloggar/min_kamp/

Medlem

Helt sjukt att engelsmännen accepterar detta..
Skulle iofs inte bli förvånad om folk i Sverige också snällt skulle böja sig fram och ta emot...

Medlem

Haha vart är våran värld på väg någonstans?;) Snart har vi inget så kallat privatliv.

signatur

En bra melodi tål vilken behandling som helst.
R.I.P. Mikael "The_Maxx" Löfgren

Skriv svar