Intressant magisystem och förstörbara miljöer är två goda anledningar att spana in Fictorum

Robot
Intressant magisystem och förstörbara miljöer är två goda anledningar att spana in Fictorum

Hämnas dina mördade ordensbröder samtidigt som du flyr från ondskan över bergstopparna.

#fictorum, #magi

Inaktiv

"Bästa pris på Tobbes Trolleri: Partytrick 3" LOL!

OnT: Intressant koncept med magi man kan anpassa och förstörbara miljöer. Kollade inte hela videon men förhoppningsvis var det väldigt tidigt stadie just nu. FOVen när han gick in i huset var typ 50.

Medlem

Får mig att tänka Wheels of time och på en manlig trollkarl som går bärsärkagång

Medlem

Liten fundering som får mig att rynka på näsan till deras gameplay. Han kan spränga ett stentorn med en eldboll. Men att kasta en likadan eldboll rätt i ansiktet på en bågskytt dödar inte personen i fråga. Men han kan spränga hus med sagda eldboll som i sin tur dödar bågskytten...

Detta spelet känns som om det tog en eldboll "to the knee" i planeringsstadiet.

Kart systemet påminde extremt mycket om FTL och det blir intressant att se hur de löser det.

Medlem

Frågade utvecklaren på YT och detta är frågor & svar.

Does the campaign work in similar ways as Faster Than Light's campaign?

Citat:

Yes, the campaign functions very similarly to that of FTL and was a huge inspiration for the game's progression.

Are there more things when it comes to progression in addition to the loot system and going to the right on the map -->

Citat:

There is additional progression beyond loot and exploration: --Upon completion of each chapter, the wizard gets to choose a perk which will grant a bonus to attributes of their choice. --We have a powerful enchanting system that allows the player to enhance an item's attributes and merge passive/active abilities into a desired item (https://gfycat.com/PositiveWateryDuckbillcat)

Is it planned on being a rogue-like game like FTL and if yes, are there any persistent progression mechanics on the table?

Citat:

Yes, the game is a rogue-lite. Fulfilling certain accomplishments will the player to choose starting titles other than the Firebrand, which will grant different attributes, items, spells, and runes at the start of the game. Completing objectives with the optional permadeath option will grant even more starting titles.

Will there be a sandbox-like game-mode where one can skip the campaign dialogues? If yes, will it be connected to a rogue-like persistent progression system? If said system is implemented, will it only exist in the sandbox or will it also be active for the campaign?

Citat:

We don't have a sandbox mode planned, but if that's something that interests enough of our players, we'll investigate it after release.

Skriv svar