paradox ger sig in i brädspelsbranchen

Medlem
paradox ger sig in i brädspelsbranchen

signatur

“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It's not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. “It's the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up the stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him, and without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

Skägg.
10 Chambers

Flyttar till Allmänt spelsnack, detta forum är för feedback till redaktionen (ridning ros). Man kan också tagga #nyhetstips for effect!

signatur
Medlem

Det är fyra brädspel planerade. Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis och Cities: Skylines. Här är segmentet i Paradox öppningspresentation på PDX CON 2018 där de pratar om brädspelen.
https://youtu.be/90eL7Eu0aXs?t=940

Medlem

Kickade Crusader Kings!
Det de visat från spelet samt utkastet av regelboken som finns på Kickstarter får spelet att verka riktigt roligt och såvitt jag kan avgöra fångar känslan av pc spelet ganska bra!
Och det finns enorma möjligheter att expandera spelet i framtiden!

signatur

"AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER."

Medlem

signatur

“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It's not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. “It's the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up the stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him, and without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

Skriv svar