Medlem

Vet inte om den har postats redan men:

signatur

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas.

We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behaviour.

Avstängd

signatur

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”
George Bernard Shaw

Skribent

"I'm the Catalyst" *oof*

signatur

Through smoke and fire and shot and shell and to the very walls of hell, But we shall stand and we shall stay. Over the hills and far away.

Medlem

signatur

Through smoke and fire and shot and shell and to the very walls of hell, But we shall stand and we shall stay. Over the hills and far away.

Medlem

Bra grinig!

signatur

”A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point. [fortsättning]

signatur

Medlem
Medlem

signatur

Plånboken öppnas för: Titlar där pc-spelaren får ett likvärdigt utrymme som console-spelaren, aldrig till några console skulor. Dvs, där patch och dlc datum inte är senarelagda till pc, där specialutgåvor av spelet inte är strippade till pc eller där andra ”uppfostringsmetoder” används. Att man satsat på en trovärdig anti-fusk motor samt att utvecklaren har en bra ”anti-fusk attityd”. Aldrig för: 3xA P2W titlar.

Medlem

signatur

Medlem

signatur

The more I practice, the luckier I get.

Avstängd

signatur

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”
George Bernard Shaw

Medlem
Medlem

signatur

🖥️ RTX 4090 | i9-13900KF | 64GB

Skribent

Sidospår borttaget. Vi håller oss till humor i tråden.

Medlem
klassiker

signatur

i7-7800X|Asus Prime X-299|32Gb DDR4|2060FE
Ryzen 5 3600|Asus X-470|16Gb DDR4|Asus 2060 Super
Ryzen 5 3600|ASRock B-450 itx|16Gb DDR4|Gigabyte 1660 OC
2xE5-2630v3|DL360G9|128Gb|4.8Tb|Pfsense 2.5 VM|4 Windows VM|Windows 7 VM
NES|SNES|N64|Wii|Switch|PsOne|PS1|PS3|PS4 |PS5 |Xbox|Xbox360s|Xbox One X|Xbox Series X

Avstängd

signatur

George Bernard Shaw

Skribent
Avstängd

signatur

George Bernard Shaw

Medlem

Nytt år och med det också en ny compilation av det bästa från Jordan Klepper under 2021!

Otroligt underhållande i allt sitt beckmörker....Vaccinationsdelarna är...Something special..

signatur

Medlem
Medlem
Avstängd

signatur

George Bernard Shaw

Medlem
Medlem
Medlem

signatur

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas.

We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behaviour.

Avstängd

signatur

George Bernard Shaw

Skriv svar