Ofattbara grejer

Medlem
Ofattbara grejer

Jag hittade precis en helt sjuk Street Fighter-match.
Det här är en äkta ”händer bara en gång i livet“-händelse!
Helt sanslöst och ofattbart.

Har ni sett något ofattbart?
Exempelvis, någon som demonstrerar hel sanslös tur eller skicklighet. Ett makalöst mål eller liknande. Dela gärna!

Edit:
Klippet ovan är koreograferat av två professionella spelare: Sako och Itabashi Zangief

Street Fighter 5 pros pull off the greatest choreographed Ryu mirror match you've ever seen

Sako and Itabashi Zangief put on an incredible performance

This choreographed Street Fighter 5 dance between two professional players might be the best round we've ever seen in the game's history.

During a recent installment of Japanese live stream, THE GAME ENBU, Street Fighter pros FAV|Sako and DNG|Itabashi Zangief performed a perfectly executed round of Ryu vs. Ryu. This is definitely one of those instances of "you have to see it to believe it."

The goal for Sako and Itazan was to create an advanced display of technique between two top-level players, but in a manner that was rehearsed and mapped out.

Both players start the round off by jumping back with a heavy punch, then begin throwing Hadokens at each other. They get caught in a war of clashing fireballs before they begin parrying each other's attacks, leading to the first opening and damage dealt by Sako.

The round continues in the same fashion, as each attack and counter is placed in the perfect spot. For the big finish, Itazan and Sako trade Critical Arts and ultimately double KO each other by hitting standing heavy kick at the same time.

This perfect round didn't come on the first try, however, as we see in the video that there are a handful of failed attempts before the mission was complete. The entire sequence is fairly long and intricate, so not only is what's going on in-game a spectacle to watch, but the fact that Sako and Itazan were able to work together and remember each step is also very impressive

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019/mar/18/street-fighter-5-p...

signatur

”A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point. [fortsättning]

Fragtjuv
Skrivet av Hanzo:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftzzYvkW9_E

Exempelvis, någon som demonstrerar hel sanslös tur eller skicklighet. Ett makalöst mål eller liknande. Dela gärna!

Ja helvete. Det där är ju helt obegripligt.

signatur

Xbox Series X
Playstation 5
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 CPU
MSI GeForce RTX 4060Ti VENTUS 2X OC
Kingston M.2 NV2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 2TB

Medlem
Skrivet av Hanzo:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftzzYvkW9_E

Jädrar! x)
Det påminde mig om det här klippet...

Kanske det mest galna jag sett hittills är nog detta...

Fragtjuv

signatur

Xbox Series X
Playstation 5
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 CPU
MSI GeForce RTX 4060Ti VENTUS 2X OC
Kingston M.2 NV2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 2TB

Redaktör

Bra rubrik!

Ofattbara grejer: Det känns som ofattbar tur för motståndaren varje gång jag får stryk i 9-ball. Eller Mario Kart. Eller i vad som helst. Möjligen för att jag är kass förlorare.

signatur
Medlem

Som den gången jag trillade ur tåget i början av HL1... spännande.

signatur

Too real to be a dream, too painful to be a nightmare.

Medlem
Skrivet av Sapiens:

Jädrar! x)
Det påminde mig om det här klippet...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzS96auqau0

Jag har som många, sett den tidigare, men JÄVLAR vad bra prestationen är! Det är ofattbart! Jag får fortfarande gåshud när jag ser den!

signatur

”A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point. [fortsättning]

Medlem

Jag hittade en analys av ovanstående film

signatur

Backloggens befriare

signatur

Ad hoc addendum

Medlem
Skriv svar