6:59 - senaste rekordtiden för att skutta igenom Elden Ring

Robot
6:59 - senaste rekordtiden för att skutta igenom Elden Ring

... om inte nån hann slå det när när här nyheten skrevs.

#elden-ring, #speedrun

Medlem

hAn AnVäNdEr jU gLiTcHaR!

Riktigt kul att höra hur glad och lättad han blir i slutet!

Medlem
Skrivet av r4v3nl0rd:

hAn AnVäNdEr jU gLiTcHaR!

Riktigt kul att höra hur glad och lättad han blir i slutet!

dessutom så dog han ju på bossen.. då har han ju inte klarat spelet

signatur

Jag biter mig oftast i tungan, men ibland är ni andra så jävla dumma i huvudet att ni behöver få höra det.

Medlem

Gött kanske blir ett köp trots allt gillar när spel är lite kortare 🤗😅

Medlem
Skrivet av Issue:

dessutom så dog han ju på bossen.. då har han ju inte klarat spelet

Jag fattade inte den biten. Han dog, men texten "God fallen" dök upp, följt av eftertexter? Hur klarade han spelet?

signatur

🖥️ RTX 4090 | i9-13900KF | 64GB

Medlem
Skrivet av Broshimitsu:

Jag fattade inte den biten. Han dog, men texten "God fallen" dök upp, följt av eftertexter? Hur klarade han spelet?

Finns förklarat i videons kommentarsfält av Distortion2 själv. Genom att använda glitchen försvinner "golven" under bossar och dom börjar falla mot sin död. I samma stund som han dör av Hoarah Loux så dör den allra sista bossen (Elden Beast). Alltså klarar han spelet.

Jag kan ju fått något om bakfoten. Men han skriver själv "We don't fully understand what is going on behind the scenes, but we believe that by going far enough away from a boss arena, the platforms deload and the bosses begin to fall to their demise."

Med andra ord är det ingen som exakt vet vad som triggad vad. Typ. Det bara funkar!

Fascinerande hursomhelst. Detta kräver millimeterprecision och X antal timmars övning.

This time I'm going to give a thorough explanation of what is going on in this category as this run was insane.

To start off, this run is done on CURRENT Patch as we believe it has more stability, and this falls into the UNRESTRICTED Any% category on https://www.speedrun.com/eldenring
This category allows ALL use of glitches and the ability to ALT+F4 the game to achieve the Wrong Warp. This allows us to enter Farum Azula and is why you see the game close during that segment.
The zip glitch further explained below is also extremely hardware dependent and requires a stable 60 fps as well as stable frametimes.
I also decided to use a keyboard mouse cam to further show legitimacy, and I switch to controller mainly for movement as that is what I mainly play the game with.
The timer also pauses as we use in-game time, which only continues when you are loaded into the game. We check the load screen at the end for the final time.

The run has pretty much come down to a test of a runners patience, nerves and the ability to perform 13 FRAME PERFECT glitches known as "The Zip". This zip glitch allows us to teleport a wide range of distances using a combination of blocking, holding walk, and pressing W to move forward with a combination of 139 frames. If the two actions add up to 139, you teleport, and this distance can vary depending on the combination. The longer you hold W, the further you go. Some zips are so precise, that you need the walk and block duration to line up perfectly, which makes them double frame perfect

I'm not even done yet, as we also have a newfound discovery which is the reason why we no longer have to fight bosses. This is thanks to speedrunner SeekerTV, and it is known as the "Megazip". This is done by performing a normal zip, and pressing W to walk forward again within a 12-14 frame window after the initial zip. This nearly quadruples your momentum launching you significantly further.

We can use this megazip to kill Maliketh as well as Elden Beast. We don't fully understand what is going on behind the scenes, but we believe that by going far enough away from a boss arena, the platforms deload and the bosses begin to fall to their demise. In normal circumstances, we wouldn't be able to use this as our character would normally die before the boss does. This is due to the inherent fall timer in Elden Ring which will kill you after roughly 13 seconds of falling. However, by doing a mid-air attack we can actually reset this timer allowing us to fall even longer than the normal 13 seconds. This buys us just enough time to fall for long enough where the boss will die before us.

Maliketh "Megazip" requires extremely specific positioning and angles as to have your character get "zipped" high enough where you can fall for roughly 8 seconds before attacking. If you launch too high, the game wont let you attack. If you launch too low, you will die before the boss does. You also have to deal with performing a frame perfect glitch under high pressure with an angry Maliketh trying to kill you

The Elden Beast "Megazip" is a bit easier as we start as the Vagabond class, which has enough starting equipment that we can reach "Heavy Equip Load". (We also use this for the second zip of the run). This heavy equip load causes zips to go roughly 8% further and allows us to get just enough distance enabling us to more consistently to kill Hoarah Loux. It is a blessing that he has a cutscene, as when his first phase dies, it teleports us saving us from very imminent death. Elden Beast takes a bit longer to fall for whatever reason, and lucky for us the timing lines up perfectly where we can get piledrived by Hoarah Loux and receive the "God Slain" message indicating Elden Beast is dead right as the screen fades to black.

The final boss is now dead and we are teleported to the final platform where we can beat the game. Radagon gets to survive, as the only trigger check for being able to activate the Statue is whether or not Elden Beast is dead. Hope this explanation helps and thank you for watching!

Medlem
Skrivet av r4v3nl0rd:

Finns förklarat i videons kommentarsfält av Distortion2 själv. Genom att använda glitchen försvinner "golven" under bossar och dom börjar falla mot sin död. I samma stund som han dör av Hoarah Loux så dör den allra sista bossen (Elden Beast). Alltså klarar han spelet.

Jag kan ju fått något om bakfoten. Men han skriver själv "We don't fully understand what is going on behind the scenes, but we believe that by going far enough away from a boss arena, the platforms deload and the bosses begin to fall to their demise."

Med andra ord är det ingen som exakt vet vad som triggad vad. Typ. Det bara funkar!

Fascinerande hursomhelst. Detta kräver millimeterprecision och X antal timmars övning.

This time I'm going to give a thorough explanation of what is going on in this category as this run was insane.

To start off, this run is done on CURRENT Patch as we believe it has more stability, and this falls into the UNRESTRICTED Any% category on https://www.speedrun.com/eldenring
This category allows ALL use of glitches and the ability to ALT+F4 the game to achieve the Wrong Warp. This allows us to enter Farum Azula and is why you see the game close during that segment.
The zip glitch further explained below is also extremely hardware dependent and requires a stable 60 fps as well as stable frametimes.
I also decided to use a keyboard mouse cam to further show legitimacy, and I switch to controller mainly for movement as that is what I mainly play the game with.
The timer also pauses as we use in-game time, which only continues when you are loaded into the game. We check the load screen at the end for the final time.

The run has pretty much come down to a test of a runners patience, nerves and the ability to perform 13 FRAME PERFECT glitches known as "The Zip". This zip glitch allows us to teleport a wide range of distances using a combination of blocking, holding walk, and pressing W to move forward with a combination of 139 frames. If the two actions add up to 139, you teleport, and this distance can vary depending on the combination. The longer you hold W, the further you go. Some zips are so precise, that you need the walk and block duration to line up perfectly, which makes them double frame perfect

I'm not even done yet, as we also have a newfound discovery which is the reason why we no longer have to fight bosses. This is thanks to speedrunner SeekerTV, and it is known as the "Megazip". This is done by performing a normal zip, and pressing W to walk forward again within a 12-14 frame window after the initial zip. This nearly quadruples your momentum launching you significantly further.

We can use this megazip to kill Maliketh as well as Elden Beast. We don't fully understand what is going on behind the scenes, but we believe that by going far enough away from a boss arena, the platforms deload and the bosses begin to fall to their demise. In normal circumstances, we wouldn't be able to use this as our character would normally die before the boss does. This is due to the inherent fall timer in Elden Ring which will kill you after roughly 13 seconds of falling. However, by doing a mid-air attack we can actually reset this timer allowing us to fall even longer than the normal 13 seconds. This buys us just enough time to fall for long enough where the boss will die before us.

Maliketh "Megazip" requires extremely specific positioning and angles as to have your character get "zipped" high enough where you can fall for roughly 8 seconds before attacking. If you launch too high, the game wont let you attack. If you launch too low, you will die before the boss does. You also have to deal with performing a frame perfect glitch under high pressure with an angry Maliketh trying to kill you

The Elden Beast "Megazip" is a bit easier as we start as the Vagabond class, which has enough starting equipment that we can reach "Heavy Equip Load". (We also use this for the second zip of the run). This heavy equip load causes zips to go roughly 8% further and allows us to get just enough distance enabling us to more consistently to kill Hoarah Loux. It is a blessing that he has a cutscene, as when his first phase dies, it teleports us saving us from very imminent death. Elden Beast takes a bit longer to fall for whatever reason, and lucky for us the timing lines up perfectly where we can get piledrived by Hoarah Loux and receive the "God Slain" message indicating Elden Beast is dead right as the screen fades to black.

The final boss is now dead and we are teleported to the final platform where we can beat the game. Radagon gets to survive, as the only trigger check for being able to activate the Statue is whether or not Elden Beast is dead. Hope this explanation helps and thank you for watching!

När jag igår läste vad dom går igenom för att klara dessa tider blev jag mind=blown. Helt galet.

signatur

PC: i5-10600K | 3070 Ti | 32GB DDR4 | nVME 1TB

Medlem

Hur hinner han dricka Jolt? Eller han passar på når han faller? Frågorna e många

Medlem

Detta måste vara den sämsta grenen någonsin när det kommer till data- och tv-spel. Hur kan man ens njuta av att glitcha sig fram i ett så högkvalitativt spel som Elden Ring där huvudingrediensen är upptäcksfarandet i egen takt?

signatur

Lenovo Legion Slim 5 R7-7/16/512/4060/165Hz 16"

Redaktör
Skrivet av Kris:

Detta måste vara den sämsta grenen någonsin när det kommer till data- och tv-spel. Hur kan man ens njuta av att glitcha sig fram i ett så högkvalitativt spel som Elden Ring där huvudingrediensen är upptäcksfarandet i egen takt?

Med det här tempot lär speedrunners ha rätt jäkla mycket kvar att utforska.

signatur
Medlem
Skrivet av Kris:

På samma sätt som man njuter av att sätta bästa tiden i en löpbana genom en vacker skog.

signatur

Jag respekterar din rätt till åsikt, men är den att förtrycka andra för saker som inte påverkar dig hindrar det inte mig från att försöka ändra eller kämpa emot den. With all due respect: Don't hurt people. <3

Skrivet av Kris:

Jag vill föreställa mig att dessa personer redan spelat igenom Elden Ring på ett normalt sätt innan man kör igång med speedruns.

Medlem
Skrivet av Kris:

Nu består ju Elden Ring av ca 500 timmar identiska långdragna strider mot 3-4 olika fiender som alla slåss på exakt samma sätt så dessa speedrun-tider är nog representativa för speltiden om man tar bort fluff och trial & error.

Medlem

Tycka vad man vill om denna kategori. Jag blir imponerad och fattar inte hur dessa glitchar hittas för att maximera (minimera?) Genomspelningen.
Har själv snart 450 timmar av vanligt spelande i Elden Ring och hittar ännu ställen jag missat innan.

From Software slår fasen de flesta utvecklare på fingrarna när det gäller innehåll i ett spel från start utan massa jävla microtransaktioner!

signatur

“All thinking people are atheists.”

Medlem
Skrivet av Kris:

Samtidigt är det det enda sättet många av oss kommer uppleva Elden Ring. Jag kommer aldrig spela spelet eller se riktig gameplay. Dessa 7 minuter har gett mig allt jag behöver se. 😛

eld
Medlem
Skrivet av Kris:

Jag vänder på det: vanliga spelare utforskar inte samt lägger inte ner lika mycket tid i dessa spel som speedrunners gör.

Medlem
Skrivet av eld:

Jag vänder på det: vanliga spelare utforskar inte samt lägger inte ner lika mycket tid i dessa spel som speedrunners gör.

Stämmer.

Distortion2 har över 500 timmar i Elden Ring. Komiskt att vissa verkar tro att han enbart kör speedruns och "förstör spelet".

Han och många andra speedrunners kör challenge runs också, till exempel bow only, no hit runs eller level 1 runs. Entusiaster med skills och tålamod som de flesta "vanliga" gamers saknar.

Medlem
Skrivet av eld:

Jag är en vanlig spelare och jag har 210 timmars played och är inte klar med sista delen av spelet än i första rundan. Det finns otroligt mycket att upptäcka och otroligt många olika kombinationer av spelstilar.

signatur

Medlem
Skrivet av kebbe:

Nu består ju Elden Ring av ca 500 timmar identiska långdragna strider mot 3-4 olika fiender som alla slåss på exakt samma sätt så dessa speedrun-tider är nog representativa för speltiden om man tar bort fluff och trial & error.

Håller inte med dig. Det finns otroligt många olika sätt att ta sig an en boss eller ett område i Elden Ring. Otroligt många olika setups och builds. För den som gillar theorycrafting är det ett fantastiskt spel som till fördel spelas i en långsam takt.

signatur

eld
Medlem
Skrivet av Kris:

Jag är en vanlig spelare och jag har 210 timmars played och är inte klar med sista delen av spelet än i första rundan. Det finns otroligt mycket att upptäcka och otroligt många olika kombinationer av spelstilar.

Speedrunning består av att lära sig vartenda liten detalj av spelet, allt för att hitta nya genvägar och sätt att klara spelet snabbare.

Så även om speedrunners kan springa igenom spelet på 6 minuter nu så har de garanterat lagt mer än 200 timmar på spelet, även speedrunners vill ju njuta av spelet i början.

Som det skrevs ovanför:

Skrivet av r4v3nl0rd:

Distortion2 har över 500 timmar i Elden Ring. Komiskt att vissa verkar tro att han enbart kör speedruns och "förstör spelet".

Medlem
Skrivet av eld:

Speedrunning består av att lära sig vartenda liten detalj av spelet, allt för att hitta nya genvägar och sätt att klara spelet snabbare.

Så även om speedrunners kan springa igenom spelet på 6 minuter nu så har de garanterat lagt mer än 200 timmar på spelet, även speedrunners vill ju njuta av spelet i början.

Som det skrevs ovanför:

Jag tror inte att man förstör spelet bara för att man gör speedruns. Jag ser bara inte någon tjusning eller sport i det. Det imponerar inte på mig.

signatur

eld
Medlem
Skrivet av Kris:

Jag tror inte att man förstör spelet bara för att man gör speedruns. Jag ser bara inte någon tjusning eller sport i det. Det imponerar inte på mig.

Och det är helt okej!

Det var mest ett svar på att du trodde att de inte spelade spelet normalt till att börja med, det är ju såklart att de gör.

Skriv svar