Gran Turismo 5 plåtat

Fy satan vad snyggt Tyvärr har man inget ps3 så det blir forza 3 istället. Tycker de borde släppa båda spelen till dator dock...

Medlem
Skrivet av NilliVanilli:

Det är ju rätt larvigt att de inte kan visa helt riktiga bilder utan kör upp storleken så pass mycket som de faktiskt gör.

Anledningen till att de skickar bilderna i sådan upplösning är att de ska kunna användas i olika medier. Det du ser är spelet men i en högre upplösning. Om du anser något annat rekommenderar jag dig att se på gameplay filmer från TGS, det ser likadant ut mot lägre upplösning så klart (1080p)

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Till de som prompt tycker att dessa bilder är så fejk, ja se denna GAMEPLAY från TGS som verkligen får den mest hårdnackade förnekare att bli stum. ENJOY

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_gran_turismo_5_ferrari_458_60...

Förnekare lär få äta så mycket kråka.

BTW, några nya bilder:

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Fan va najs redmac!

Och ändå så är det inte klart än! ^^

Medlem
Skrivet av bladefinor:

Fan va najs redmac!

Och ändå så är det inte klart än! ^^

Trevligt att folk uppskattar att bli upplysta om hur det verkligen ligger till.

En intervju som blivit översatt på GTplanet visar på några fräcka saker. Har tagit med utvalda saker i översättningen. Resten finns på hemsidan:

Credit to Tenacious D from GTP for a proper translation of the Meristation report

As for the new cars, hybrids will be included. Also present for the first time are legendary brands like Lamborghini and Bugatti. Also present are cars from NASCAR and World Rally. Speaking of NASCAR, Yamauchi noted that the deformation and damage in these high-speed races will be absolutely amazing and true to life, with turns, spins, rollovers, and so on. We will have to see to believe.

In the shop there will be many accessories to improve your cars. The master was particularly proud of this facet of the game. He commented that we can change almost every imaginable piece of the vehicle, not just the typical sections of the engine, brakes, etc.

The online mode will have full support. The development team has focused a lot on this. There will be private rooms where you can connect with other players and tournaments closed set, for example. With regard to the Photo Mode, Yamauchi told us that this feature from Gran Turismo 4 has been improved greatly. It can take pictures at any moment of the race, as well as specially prepared settings. We were reminded that the improvement in the modeling (both circuit and car) will thus be a delight for fans. On the technical side, he said that the photos have a resolution of 8 megapixels.

Yamauchi confessed that they are still working on the night mode to make it as realistic as possible.

Finally, we discuss the deformation and damage in Gran Turismo 5, a burning issue. Gran Turismo has always been known to seek perfection in all aspects; the visuals, the driving experience, and so on. Can we also expect perfection in accidents and consequent damage to vehicles? Banish all doubt.

I'll only say one thing. Our team of engineers did not want to do something that has already been seen in other games. No. I wanted something completely different and new.

Yes, expect perfection.

I :heart: GT

signatur

.. "He commented that we can change almost every imaginable piece of the vehicle, not just the typical sections of the engine, brakes, etc."

Undrar om man kan designa bilarna med "livery's" som i Forza.. I want that!!:D

signatur

"Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me - C.R.E.A.M. - Get the money! - Dollar, dollar bill y'all"

Skriv svar