Gratis Castle Crashers DLC

Medlem
Gratis Castle Crashers DLC

The Behemoth bjuder på gratis DLC i form av King Pack för alla som postar "Behemoth Loves Me" i deras forum. Nyheten och forumet hittar man här
Men det är nog bäst att skynda sig innan det tar slut... GL!

"Hello! We have always wanted our King Pack for Castle Crashers to be FREE. And it?s not!! SO, in order to achieve this we went ahead and bought a ton of download codes from Microsoft for our King Pack to give to you. Yes!

All that you have to do to receive the code for FREE stuff is write ?behemoth loves me!? on the Behemoth Loves Me! forum thread and Kelly shall private-message you your code for a FREE King Pack to download for Castle Crashers.

Now ? Kelly has been copying and pasting hundreds before I even posted this so please keep in mind that you might not get your code instantly - she asks that you please be patient. She?s making good time but her hands might break and we?ll have to tape them together again.

We will run out eventually so if you want this you must pounce!"

signatur

I hear voices in my head. They come to me.
They understand. They talk to me.

QRT
Medlem

Postade fem minuter efter du skrev denna post. Hoppas dom har kvar, inte fått något än.

Medlem

Det är ju natt i staterna just nu, så man får nog vänta tills de vaknar innan man får något

signatur

I hear voices in my head. They come to me.
They understand. They talk to me.

Medlem

Underbart spel! Synd att man redan köpt DLC. Aja, 15 kr kan man väl klara sig utan

Medlem

Hade redan köpt DLC:t innan, men jag fick en kod iallafall... Så om det är någon som blev utan PMa mig så skickar jag er koden...

Skriv svar