Medlem
FarCry 2

FarCry 2

"Speaking at Play.com Live, Far Cry 2 designer Peter Redding told us that the common expectation was that the PC version was going to be infinetely better than either the PS3 or 360. He also told us why that?s a load of rubbish.

?We?re not changing any aspect of the game,? says Peter, after running through Far Cry 2?s 50km2 open environment in a 20 minute PC demonstration - more on that at a later date. ?All the same content will be in console versions that you?ve seen here; all the same systems and all the same mechanics.?

But he dodged the bullet about how much better the PC version would be: ?The expectation is that for someone playing on a really good high-end PC, it is going to be amazing. But the console version is going to be fanastic.?

Turns out the version we were watching was the still a November 2007 build. ?I played the 360 build last week and it?s already looking better than this.?

He made no mention of the PS3 version, beyond confirming that Far Cry 2 would be released on all three platforms.

More of our impressions soon."

Medlem

Jaha?

signatur

Wune - "jo jag klarar crysis på high på allt för jag har 4 gig i ram minne. och dom är på 800 Mhz." - I lol'ed

Skriv svar