Fallout 3 DLC kommer till PS3!

Medlem
Fallout 3 DLC kommer till PS3!

Bethesda announced today that the previously exclusive downloadable content for the Xbox 360 version of Fallout 3 will be coming to the PlayStation 3. Bethesda has been working on implementing it for a while and are looking forward to bringing it to PS3 gamers via the PlayStation Network. Operation: Anchorage will be released for PS3 in June, followed by the release of The Pitt and Broken Steel 4-6 weeks apart. Release dates will be forthcoming.

In addition, a new update will be released for PS3 that will allow users to download and play the new DLC. The release date for that update will be announced at a later date.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/4284/bethesda-confirms-f...

Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge. Enjoy!

Another "exclusive" migrating to the Trey.

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Det kommer även två nya dlc senare, Point Lookout och Mothership Zeta.
Samt att det kommer en goty version i oktober med alla fem dlc´s i samma paket.

Lär bli ett köp av den då.

signatur

“All thinking people are atheists.”

Medlem
Skrivet av Tassel:

Det kommer även två nya dlc senare, Point Lookout och Mothership Zeta.
Samt att det kommer en goty version i oktober med alla fem dlc´s i samma paket.

Lär bli ett köp av den då.

Japp, allt går att läsa bara man trycker på länken. Dessa två nya DLC kommer till samtliga tre plattformar.

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Skriv svar