Infamous

Titel: InFamous
Plattform: PS3
Utvecklare: Sucker Punch
Utgivare: Sony
Release: Våren 2009
Tidigare spel från Sucker Punch: Sly Raccoon 1-3

Första In-Game bilderna

På E3 släpptes en trailer till kommande spelet Infamous.Spelet har stor potential att bli riktigt bra enligt mig. Det ser riktigt bra ut redan nu fast det släpps först våren 2009.

http://www.gamespot.com/video/942025/6194186/infamous-officia...

Saxat från Game informer där det tas upp hur uppläget i InFamous är och hur de vill skapa ett annorlunda upplevse vad gällande uppdrag och interaction.

from july's game informer (paraphrased):

set in empire city (spans 3 full islands). its begins with a nice peaceful panoramic skyline, with the words "press start" flashing on the screen. as soon as you press start, an explosion rips thru the entire skyline. at the center of the blast is a crater. at the center of the crater is a man named Dylan (you). you stagger to your feet, crackling with electricity. you now have control of the game. GO!

sucker punch co-founder brian fleming: "we want to get in the headspace of what it would be like to be a real person who has been granted these powers, then let the player take it from there. you gain control of dylan only moments after the explosion, before he is even aware that hes been granted these abilities."

"we're trying to keep whats happening connected to his powers or man-sized. its got to come off of one of those 2 things. before the disaster, dylan was already a climber. if there are ways to combine this with his new electrical powers, its our job to find them"

"we designed his powers to be deeply interactive (with the player and the game's environments) and fun to play, as opposed to being a narrative device. his powers and the storyline are in support of gameplay"

he cant turn his electrical powers off, so he cant use firearms as the ammo would explode in his hands. game director nate fox: "its not all good that youre lord electricity. there are some serious downsides..."

some villains = other superpowered people

infamous isnt structured like most open world games, with mission and side mission markers on a mini map. its an engaging world where events unfold naturally.

fleming: "the citizens, thugs, city...all part of the ecology...its an intersection of scripted events and setups along a systemic universe thats reacting to all of it." for example - youre on way to diffuse a bomb when you see a woman bleeding in the street begging for help. no one will blame you for going straight the bomb, but...what kind of hero will you be? superman and punisher both save the day in two different ways.

dylan's actions are tracked thru a karma system that affects how civilians react to him thru-out the game (unlike another sandbox game, where everything is ok once you escape the red circle). the clincher is that dylan is publically framed for the explosion minutes into the game. so the player must cultivate the desired reputation

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Eller så kollar man in denna nyhet så man får se lite äkta gameplay!

Tänkte hela tiden på att det var sjukt likt Crackdown med bara meninglösa konflikter överallt som man får hoppa omkring och lösa. Crackdown meets starwars in spring 2009!

Tror mer på Prototype än denna title. Ska man gå over-the-top så ska man fan göra det med råge.

Medlem

Videon var bra ointressant måste jag säga, slåss mot random gäng som skjuter på allt, finns ingen lång livslängd där.

signatur

-^-^--^-The sound of a bat cutting through space and time-^-^--^-

Medlem
Skrivet av Night Hawk:

Videon var bra ointressant måste jag säga, slåss mot random gäng som skjuter på allt, finns ingen lång livslängd där.

precis som i GTA då?

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem
Skrivet av redmac:

skumt nog har inte FZ brytt sig ta upp detta.

De hade detta för några veckor sedan.

Medlem
Skrivet av Kazutoyo:
Skrivet av redmac:

skumt nog har inte FZ brytt sig ta upp detta.

De hade detta för några veckor sedan.

oops! ska korrigera första posten, tack!

signatur

Medlem
Skrivet av redmac:
Skrivet av Night Hawk:

precis som i GTA då?

Bara det att GTA's story är intressant, infamous känns dock lite som Spiderman 3, okej förutom det där med bomben.

signatur

Wune - "jo jag klarar crysis på high på allt för jag har 4 gig i ram minne. och dom är på 800 Mhz." - I lol'ed

Medlem
Skrivet av tysonayt:
Skrivet av redmac:
Skrivet av Night Hawk:

precis som i GTA då?

Bara det att GTA's story är intressant, infamous känns dock lite som Spiderman 3, okej förutom det där med bomben.

Eftersom ytterst lite av handlingen är offentliggjord kan man inte döma på det. Mer en ett halvår kvar och redan nu så ser det mycket imponerande ut för att vara en tidig version. Tänk hur ruggigt bra slutprodukten kommer då att bli. Sucker Punch har lyckats riktigt väl med sly raccoon så jag litar på dem.

signatur

Medlem

Som det ser ut i dagsläget så tar jag tar Infamous över Prototype varje dag.

Medlem

Har uppdaterat första inlägget med en smaskig förhandstitt från game informer.

signatur

Skriv svar