NYA Heavy Rain bilder!

Medlem
NYA Heavy Rain bilder!

Heavy Rain har det varit väldigt tyst om och bra är det då de koncentrerar sig på att skapa ett så bra spel som möjligt. Med dessa nya bilder visar de att man kan behärska PS3: ans kraft och skapa en fantastisk stämning. Hoppas ivrigt på de släpper en gameplay video snart, kanske på Lepzig den 20:e.

"Heavy Rain is about normal people that have landed in extraordinary situations. I wanted a much more personal story. The first thing that came to my mind, as a father of two little boys, was that the main theme should simply be a father's love for his son. This is not a game about saving the princess or the world. Its purely about a father's love."

"The main story will revolve around 4 different characters, and we're putting the spotlight on their perceptions. The question 'what is good and what is evil' is the key here, that will be just a matter of viewpoint...I believe heavily in moral choices, I'm going to use them A LOT. They're not about being good or bad, but about finding the right balance."

LÄNK till dessa bilder i högre upplösning:
http://www.ripten.com/heavy-rain-image-gallery/

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Ser ut som dom har lagt ner mest tid på vatten effektern än nåt annat. Ser inte så speciellt ut än så länge.

signatur

-^-^--^-The sound of a bat cutting through space and time-^-^--^-

Medlem

okej, så ljuseffekterna, de extrema detaljerna i ansiktet samt stämningen imponerar inte? Se bara på tredje bilden uppifrån räknat, den är helt fantastisk.

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Meh, Crysis ser fortfarande bättre ut med mods.

Men detta är väl en spirituell uppföljare till Indigo Profecy? Bara detta gör det ju vart att kolla in när det släpps.

Medlem

Nice ^^ sjukt cool himmel på tredije bilden

Nice! ..kul att se att spelet finns kvar, det har ju varit lite tyst om det.. Alan Wake?

signatur

"Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me - C.R.E.A.M. - Get the money! - Dollar, dollar bill y'all"

Skriv svar